Walkin Interview! NICPR Recruitment 2020 – Project Coordinator Vacancies – 65,000 Salary – Apply Now – Sarkari Naukri
On 29/07/2020, NICPR announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc, M.Phil/Ph.D for the position of Project Coordinator.
|Post Name||Project Coordinator|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 65,000/-Per Month|
1. Name of Project: WHO FCTC Global Knowledge Ilub on Smokeless Tobacco
2. Name Of the Post: Project Coordinator
3. Place of postin: NICPR, Noida
4. Number of post: One
5. Essential qualification with Experience: Ph.D in lifesciences (Bioinformatics. Biotechnology. Biochemistry, molecular biology) with 3 yrs research experience in relevant fields M.Sc in lifesciences (Bioinformatics, Biotechnology. Biochemistry, molecular biology) with Qyrs research esperience in relevant fields
6. Salary: Rs. 65,000/-
7. Job Responsibilities: Will be responsible to work and coordinate with project officer, field investigator and IT Specialist with the directions ofexperts under the guidance of hub in charge Provide research support to the project team In-silico chemical component interaction In-vitro toxici!y testing on cell lines
8. Duration of the project: 1 years (extendable)
9. Duration of contract: One Year (renewable on the basis of performance)
10. Desirables: Experience in system biology, docking and simulation, Fluorescence activated cell sorting, Toxicity analysis, hematopoietic and mesenchymal stem cell, primary and secondary cell line works, cell signaling
Terms and conditions:
1. The Posts are purely temporary for the project duration only.
2. The incumbent selected will have no claim for regular appointment at NICPRflCMR/Govt.
3. Appointment is terminable with one-month notice from either side. No benefit of Provident Fund. HRA, CTC, Medical Claims etc. is admissible.
4. Age relaxation for SC, ST, OBC, PwD as per Govt. rules.
5. Age will be counted on 01.072020. No travel charges will be paid to attend the interview.
6. The number of positions can be decreased / increased at the discretion of Director. NICPR.
7. The competent authority has the right to screen reject the candidature or cancel whole selection procedure without assigning any reason.
8. Any type of canvassing will be treated as disqualification. Candidate will download the attached format and fill the application in all respect.
9. Copy Of documents (Age, educational qualification, experience. Caste etc.) attachment is necessary.
10. Candidate will bring the completed application and submit the same on above schedule date Of walk-in-interview.
11. The original documents will be tallied same day before entry to interview.
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
1. Date of walk-in-interview for various posts has been scheduled as below: Project Coordinator on 12.08.2020
2. Incomplete, without photo pasted, unsigned applications will not be received and the candidate will not be allowed to participate in the walk-in-interview.
3. Copy of Identity proof (Aadhar/PanCard/ Passport/Driving License-card type) is to be attached and original needs to be bring at the time of examination/ interview.