VPCI Job Notification 2021 – Nursing Superintendent Vacancy
VPCI Job Notification 2021 – Nursing Superintendent Vacancy – VPCI Recruitment 2021: On 06/03/2021, VPCI Recruitment 2021 Notification for the post of Nursing Superintendent has been released on its official website vpci.org.in Eligible candidates can apply for the Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute Nursing Superintendent recruitment 2021 before the 05/04/2021 and also make sure to read the VPCI Nursing Superintendent New Delhi recruitment 2021 details such as eligibility criteria, selection process, online procedures, etc. Candidates who wish to apply for Nursing Superintendent post can check the official notification PDF below.
|Company Name||VPCI Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Nursing Superintendent Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Job Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||05/04/2021|
Eligibility Details: VPCI Job Notification 2021 – Nursing Superintendent Vacancy
Applications are invited for the following regular non-teaching posts in the below mentioned pay scale along with general allowances as per Delhi University rules.
1. Name of the post: Nursing Superintendent
2. Number of posts: 01 (UR)
3. Pay Matrix: Pay Level-11
4. Essential Qualifications:
A) Master’s Degree or M.Sc. in Nursing. Degree in Nursing recognized from a university or equivalent.
B) A State Nursing Council Register should have a registered nurse and a registered midwife.
C) Three years of experience in nursing in a hospital / nursing home.
D) In the case of a qualifying candidate, the selection of the committee is relaxed at the discretion otherwise qualified.
Note: In case of SC or ST candidates at any stage of selection, the qualifications are relaxed at the selection discretion of the committee, the selection committee is of the view that the requisite number of community candidates required from these candidates to fill the vacancies reserved for them. Not likely to be available.
500 / – (No fee in case of SC / ST / PWD / Women candidates) is prepared in the form of Nationalized Bank Demand Draft payable at Delhi and in favor of ‘Director, VPCI’.
pay attention – VPCI Job Notification 2021 – Nursing Superintendent Vacancy
1. Exemption for Disabled and Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Other Backward Classes / Persons with Disabilities. The reservation certificate should be in the prescribed format of the Government of India.
2. Separate application is required for each post.
3. All the above posts are acceptable to DA, HRA, TA etc. under the rules of Delhi University / Institute.
4. The Institute reserves the right to fill or reduce or not to hold the above posts if the circumstances so warrant.
5. Any addendum / surrender / appendix will only be posted on the Institute website.
1. A separate application form has to be submitted for each post. The application form is available on the institute’s website i.e. www.vpci.org.in.
2. Before filling the form, candidates are advised to carefully look at the advertisement available on the website of the institute and confirm their eligibility in relation to qualification / experience / age etc. before submitting the application form.
3. Adoption of self-certification provisions as required by the government. India, the institute will fully process the application based on the information / documents submitted by the candidates. If the information / documents are found to be false / incorrect through commission or commission, the responsibility and responsibility will be entirely with the candidate. Applications received without full information will be rejected.
4. Candidates should have the prescribed educational qualification and experience before filling the form or as on the last date. It is the responsibility of the candidate to assess his / her eligibility for the post he / she is applying for. If it is detected at any time in the future (during the process of selection or even after the appointment), then the candidate was not eligible according to the prescribed qualification, experience etc., which is not ascertained at the time of selection due to any reason. Could go. Will be responsible for cancellation / termination of his / her candidature / appointment as per rules.
5. According to the instructions of the University of Delhi, OM no. It has been decided to discontinue the interview for the recruitments for all Group ‘C’ on Estab.lV/047/2016/01/RR-OM dated 02.12.2016. In the light of Group ‘D’ (which are now reclassified to Group ‘C’ posts) and Non-Gazetted posts of Group ‘B’ category and all such equivalent posts DoPT 0M No.39020 / 01/2013-Estt. B) – Part Date 29.12.2015
6. All posts will be filled as per the recruitment rules of Delhi University. Eligibility and other service conditions will be determined by the University of Delhi from time to time.
7. In the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes (Central List) and Persons with Disabilities, etc., as per orders issued in this regard, the upper age limit prescribed for direct recruitment will be relaxed. Periodically adopted by the Central Government and adopted by the University.
8. The upper age limit prescribed for direct recruitment will also be reduced to a maximum of five years or years (in full years), whichever is lower, provided they provide regular service in the same or allied field. At least three years of regular service is provided in the same or allied sector under Government Departments / Statutory or Autonomous Bodies / Universities / Universities or Affiliates / Component Colleges under Public Sector Undertakings.
9. Upper age limit will also be relaxed in the range of service rendered in respect of those persons who are already working on contract / daily salary / university job / CoIIeges, provided that they have at least one in the year Be a service. (The exemption will be subject to other applicable rules and will also produce the relevant experience certificate of the respective college where the applicant has worked.)
10. The upper age limit prescribed for direct recruitment will not be insisted upon in the case of departmental candidates, provided they have provided at least three regular services.
11. Applicants should not exceed the upper age limit from the date of advertisement even after relaxation of upper age limit as per rules.
12. Applications will be accepted in the prescribed format only.
13. Applicants are advised to ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria as mentioned in the detail specification before applying to the post.
14. Applicants should have met the minimum eligibility such as education, experience and research publications on the date of submission of application.
15. Publicity in any form will be treated as disqualification.
16. Applications which do not meet the criteria given in the advertisement and / or incomplete applications are liable to be summarily rejected at any stage.
17. Candidates should not furnish any details which are incorrect, any material / information is tampered with, fabricated or suppressed while submitting the application, they are self-attested copies / testimonials.
18. The number and nature of advertised positions may increase / decrease / vary and if institutes accept this type of warrant, the institute has the right to fill or not to fill some or all of the positions filled.
19. The Institute reserves the right to withdraw any advertised post at any time without assigning any reason.
20. The Institute reserves the right to withdraw any advertised post at any time without assigning any reason.
Joint Registrar, V.P. Chest Institute, University of Delhi, North Campus, Delhi-110 007
Selection Process : VPCI Job Notification 2021 – Nursing Superintendent Vacancy
Selection will be either on the basis of written test / interview.
how to apply :
1. Interested candidates get Rs. 500 / – should be applied along with non-refundable fee (no fee in case of SC / ST / PWD / women candidates) and drawn in Delhi as a Nationalized Bank Demand Draft. In favor of ‘Director, VPCI’, in person / by registered post / on weekdays between 10:00 am and 1:00 pm Sunday. Application forms and other details can also be downloaded from our website www.vpci.org.in. Application form Joint Registrar, V.P. Chest Institute, University of Delhi, North Campus, Delhi-110 007
2. The last date for duly submitting the application in all news is 30 days from the date of advertisement in employment news. If the 30th day falls on a holiday, then the next working day will be the last date for submission.