UoH Job Notification 2021 – Guest Faculty Vacancy
UoH Job Notification 2021 – Guest Faculty Vacancy – UOH Recruitment 2021: On 15-02-2021, UOH Recruitment 2021 notification for the post of Guest Faculty has been released on its official website uohyd.ac.in. Eligible candidates can apply for Hyderabad University Faculty Recruitment 21 before 23 /. Be sure to read the details of 02/2021 and UOH Guest Faculty Hyderabad Recruitment 2021 such as eligibility criteria, selection process, online process, etc. Candidates who want to apply for the post of Guest Faculty can check the official notification PDF below.
|Company Name||UoH Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Guest Faculty Jobs|
|No of Posts||4 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 45,000/-Per Month|
|Job Location||Hyderabad Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||23/02/2021|
Eligibility Details: UoH Job Notification 2021 – Guest Faculty Vacancy
Notification of Guest Faculty Posts (Vice Chancellor Approval Date 11-02-2021)
1. Post Name: Guest Faculty
2. Number of posts: 1 – OBC, 1 – EWS, 2 – UR
3. Essential: MA with at least 55% marks (5% discount for OBC) or Associate Degree / Grade in Comparative Literature or Affiliate / Relevant Discipline and NET (or PhD degree as per UGC Rules, 2009) – with A good academic. Record and proficiency in English.
4. Desirable: PhD / MPhil or allied / relevant discipline and teaching experience in comparative literature as well as orientation for online learning and technology mediated teaching-learning process.
5. Emoluments: As per the norms of the present university, the guest faculty will get Rs. Consolidated amount will be paid. 45,000 / – (Rupees twenty-five thousand only) for new faculty as per the new UGC guidelines for teaching two full courses. Also, as per F&A rules, income tax can be deducted at 10% or 20%, without and without PAN, unless a certificate of exemption from a competent authority is presented.
6. No. UH / CCL / 2021 / 15.02.2021
i) No TA / DA will be paid for attending the interview.
ii) The University does not have the authority to fill any of the above posts.
iii) The courses taught will be as per the revised MA syllabus.
iv) The appointment (during February-June 2021) will be temporary in nature.
v) If there are no qualified candidates in any category, then applicants from other category will be considered.
vi) Selected candidates should be ready to join with immediate effect
Center for Comparative Literature, School of Humanities, University of Hyderabad, Telangana
Selection Process : UoH Job Notification 2021 – Guest Faculty
1. Interview will be conducted online from 10 am on Thursday, 25 February 2021.
2. PS for interview Selected candidates will be notified via email and WhatsApp.
how to apply : UoH Job Notification 2021 – Guest Faculty
1. Interested Indian citizens should email the application form to email@example.com by 23 February 2021 and copy to firstname.lastname@example.org. The CV and all original documents must be attached to the application for verification.
2. Interview will be conducted online from 10 am on Thursday, 25 February 2021.