SCCL Career 2021 – 128 Fitter Trainee Vacancy – Apply Now
SCCL Career 2021 – 128 Fitter Trainee Vacancy – Apply Now – SCCL Recruitment Notification 2021: On 22/01/2021, SCCL Recruitment 2021 notification for the post of FCL Trainee has been released on its official website scclmines.com. Eligible candidates can apply for Singareni Colliery Company Limited Fitter Trainee Recruitment. 02/2021 and make sure to read the eligibility criteria like SCCL Fitter Trainee Bhadradri Kothagudem Recruitment 2021, selection process, online process, etc. Candidates who want to apply for the post of Fitter Trainee can check the official notification PDF below.
|Company Name||SCCL Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Fitter Trainee Jobs|
|No of Posts||128 Posts|
|Job Location||Bhadradri Kothagudem Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||04/02/2021|
Employment notification number 01/2021. For the following Non-Executive (NCVA) cadre posts, candidates are required to submit online application only.
1. Name of the post: Fitter Trainee (Male only) CAT-I
2. Total: 128 vacancies
3. Qualified Qualification, Experience: Candidate should have SSC in Fitter Trade and Holder in National Trade Certificate (ITI) and trades issued by National Council for Vocational Training.
4. Grade Pay Scale w.e.f. 01.07.2016:
A – 37063.41
B – 34391.65
C – 31852.56
D – 29460.30
E – 2.222. – 4
F – 27930.19
G – 27541.77
H – 26959.07
Cat-I – 1011.27
Cat-II – 1034.04
CAT-III – 1065.55
Cat-IV – 1087.17
Cat-V – 1132.33
CAT-VI – 1181.83
Minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years as on the date of notification (though SC, ST and BC candidates will get 5 years relaxation in upper age limit i.e. 30 + 05 = 35 years as on the date of notification)
Candidates who have to pay Rs. 200 / – is to pay the application processing fee. Candidates who are exempted from payment of application fee as per notification, i.e., SC, ST and internal candidates are not required to click on the bank payment link.
Documents required: SCCL Career 2021 – 128 Fitter Trainee Vacancy – Apply Now
Study certificate from class 1 to 7 – to know the local status
B. SSC / its equivalent – for proof of date of birth
C. All merit certificates for the post (Memo marks + provisional / original degree, bonafide certificate from college / university / institute)
D. No later than six months from the date of the latest caste certificate notification issued by the competent officer.
E. Employment Registration Card (optional).
F. mentioned in the online application. I. D. Evidence
Yes. If employed in Govt. Services, Relief letter from the concerned department’s HOD
H. Copy of uploaded online application data sheet and color photograph at the time of online application submission
The following steps should be followed to submit the online application for the above posts:
i.Visit the SCCL web site http://www.scclmines.com
ii.Click on the “Career” link available on the ii homepage.
iii. The submission of online application will start from 22.01.2021 from 03.00 pm.
iv. Online applications (website closed) can be submitted on 04.02.2021 till 5.00 pm.
v. After successfully submitting the data, candidates have to take print of ONLINE Application Form and keep it for future reference also.
vi. Upload all the details of the candidates in the respective columns of the online application form. Details once entered cannot be changed at a later date. Suppression of any false or incorrect information or suppression of any factual information by the candidate at any stage is liable for disqualification of his / her candidature.
vii. For the eligible post, candidates have to submit only one application. Multiple applications received for the same post will be rejected. Candidates are advised not to change their mobile number, email ID and photo given in the online application format until the selection process is completed.
viii. The candidates who have the requisite qualification can apply on-line by satisfying themselves about the terms and conditions of this recruitment and upload the soft copy of the educational qualification specified for the post in .pdf format.
Selection Procedure : SCCL Career 2021 – 128 Fitter Trainee Vacancy – Apply Now
1. Method of Selection for the above posts: Written Examination only.
2. Minimum qualifying marks in the written examination for non-consecutive cadres:
Me. 30% for OCs
ii. 25% for B.C.
iii. 15% for SC / ST
how to apply : SCCL Career 2021 – 128 Fitter Trainee Vacancy – Apply Now
Before uploading the details in the online application, candidates are requested to follow the guidelines carefully and follow:
1) The candidate should ensure the age criteria mentioned in the notification and the date of birth of the candidate mentioned in the online application should be with the date of birth as recorded in SSC records. Also they have to make sure to upload the signature and photo. If the candidates fail to upload the specified size photograph and signature in the online application, then their candidature will not be considered.
2) To find out the local / non-local status, the candidate has to check the details of the criteria mentioned in the notification, ie 1ST to 7TH class study and find out whether it is local or non-local.
3) The candidate has to submit the caste details based on the latest caste certificate received 6 months before the date of notification.
4) Candidate should have the specified qualification mentioned against the post in the notification. Holding higher qualification or any other qualification without the original specified qualification for the post will not be considered.
5) Where% (%) of the marks are not awarded by the university / institute and only the grade (eg GPA / CGPA / CQPI) is awarded, the exact equivalent percentage (%) of the marks will be converted. The following should be done. Formula.
6) For the purpose of calculating the total final marks, the total marks of all the years / semester / trimester will be taken. Under any circumstances, rounding of percentage (%) will not be acceptable.
)). The qualification should also be from a university / institute recognized by the appropriate statutory authority of India
8) If a candidate working in the government is elected to that post. Organizations, public sector undertakings, etc. are required to submit relief papers within a period of one week after verification of certificates and it is declared suitable for the post that their candidature will be automatically canceled. There will be no correspondence in this regard.
7) Online application can be submitted till 05.00 hrs on 07.02.2021 (website closed)