On 03/06/2020, NBPGR announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc for the position of Senior Research Fellow.
|Post Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000 – Rs. 28,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||15/06/2020|
1. Post Name: Senior Research Fellow – 01
2. Essential Qualification : M. sc. Botany/Agriculture/ Horticulture/Forestry/ Allied Sciences
3. Name Of the Project : Survey, mapping, development of cultivation technique evaluation Of selected germplasm and economics Of Fritillaria royeli Hook (kakoli) an important plant Of the Asthavarga group of medicinal and aromatic plant
4. Desirable Qualification : Working experience in Medicinal Plants/Forest prod ucts
5. Emoluments per month: Rs. 25,000/- p.m. plus 10% HRA for ISt and 2nd year and Rs. 28,000/- pm plus 10% HRA in 3rd year onward.
Terms and conditions:
1. Candidates are requested to ensure their eligibility like age, qualification etc. before appearing for the interview.
2. Upper age limit is relaxable for Women/SC/ST/OBC as per Govt. of IndWICAR norms.
3. Candidates having essential qualification will only be considered for interview.
4. No TA/DA and official accommodation will be provided for appearing in the interview.
6. The posts are contractual and co-terminus with the project.
7. Candidates are required to bring the relevant certificates/mark sheets/degrees etc. in original along with an application with full bio-data enclosing photocopies of certificates and mark sheets affixing a passport size photograph on the top.
8. The selected candidates will be medically examined which will be followed by joining reports etc.
ICAR- National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources, Regional Station, Phagli, Shimla, HP, 171004
Selection Procedure :
After screening the applications, the eligible candidates will be informed for further details regarding interview by email or over phone. Original documents of the candidates appearing interview in-person will be verified on the interview date and for the candidates appearing online interview will be verified at later stage.
How to Apply :
1. Owing to the prevailing COVID-19 crisis, candidates may choose for interview either in person or through online process.
2. The eligible candidates (appearing in-person as well as online mode) are requested to send their application in the enclosed proforma along with scanned copy Of the original documents through email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com latest by June 15, 2020.
3. Eligible candidates are invited to attend Interview (in-person/ online through video conferencing) for following purely temporary positions of non-regular nature to be held on 19.06.2020 at 10.30 AM onwards. Interested and eligible candidates may attend the interview (in-person/ online through video conferencing) with a copy of Bio-data, original and attested copies of documents like educational qualifications and experience certificates, etc.