On 03/06/2020, IARI announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech, M.Phil/Ph.D for the position of Junior Research Fellow.
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000/-Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
Walk-in-interview will be held at Division of Microbiology, ICAR- Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi-110012 to recruit for the designated posts to work under 2 projects The eligible candidates may appear for the interview on June 24, 2020, at 10:00 AM along with their complete bio-data in an Application format:
1. Posts: Junior Research Fellow
2. No of Post: 01
3. Emolument (Fixed) PM: Rs.31000+ 24% HRA
4. Essential Minimum 60% marks: Master’s degree in Microbiology/ Biotechnology/Life Sciences/ or M. Tech Biotechnology with 4 years/5 years of Bachelor’s degree or candidates having Post Graduate degree in Basic Science with 3 years Bachelor’s degree and 2 years Master’s degree, should have qualified UGC/CSIR/ICAR-NET/GATE or Ph. D. in relevant discipline as above (As per ICAR Memorandum No. Edn./6/27/2014/HRD dated 13th July, 2015 and Agrl. Edn./6/27/2014-HRD, dated October 9, 2015.
5. Desirable: Demonstrated experience in Basic molecular biological techniques, microbiome analysis (culturable & unculturable) .Basic bioinformatics tools of sequence and expression analysis
Age: AGE: The upper age limit is 35 years; relaxation to SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-Serviceman/Women as per the Govt. of India instructions.
Terms & Conditions:
1. AGE: The upper age limit is 35 years; relaxation to SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-Serviceman/Women as per the Govt. of India instructions.
2. The applicant must submit self-attested copies of certificates along with application and a brief of research work done vis-à-vis publications in peer reviewed journals during post-graduation & present employment and two passport size photographs. Applicant must bring with them original documents at the time of interview for verification. Applicants with minimum eligibility need to appear for interview
3. No objection and experience certificate from the employer in case he/she is in employment.
4. All eligible candidates are requested to be present 30 minutes before scheduled time on the date of interview for necessary formalities. 5. Initially the period of engagement will be for one year and continuation will depend upon progress reviewed every six months by Principal Investigators.
6. Positions are purely time bound, non-regular and on co-terminus basis with the project. Appointment can be terminated on one month’s notice
7. The selected candidate shall have no legal right to claim regularization by absorption or otherwise against any regular posts or any further contractual engagement on termination of the Project.
8. Candidates reaching after the specified timing will not be entertained.
9. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature. The Director’s decision will be final and binding in all respects.
10. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
11. Any other clarifications can be had on the date of interview.
12. Place of posting is at Division of Microbiology, IARI, New Delhi-12. Travel may be required for project related work.
Division of Microbiology, ICAR- Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi-110012
Selection Procedure :
No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
How to apply :
Applicants must submit self-attested copies of certificates and a brief description of Vis-a-Vis publications and two passport size photographs in post-graduation and current employment per-reviewed journals along with the application. Applicants have to bring the original documents with them at the time of interview for verification. Applicants with minimum eligibility are required to appear for the interview. All eligible candidates are requested to appear 30 minutes before the scheduled time on the date of interview for necessary formalities. The walk-in-interview will be conducted for recruitment to the designated posts for working under 2 posts in Division of Microbiology, ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi-110012. Eligible candidates can appear for the interview in an application format with their complete bio-data at 10:00 am on June 24, 2020.