Junior Research Fellow Vacancies – Apply Now
On 01/06/2020, IARI announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc for the position of Junior Research Fellow.
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000/-Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply||30/06/2020|
1. Position: Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in SERB-DST Funded project
2. Name of Projects: Mapping of QTLs for drought tolerance in Mungbean
3. Essential qualification: Post graduate degree in basic science (Life Sciences) or graduate/ post graduate degree in professional courses (Life Sciences including Agricultural Sciences) selected through a process described through any one of the following:
a.Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Tests – CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE.
b.The selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE. DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR. IIT, IISc, IISER etc. (As per DST Office Memorandum No. SR/S9/Z-08/2018, Dated:30-01-2019)
3. Desirable: Experience in molecular markers, field phenotyping and handling rice crop
4. Emoluments (Fixed per month): Rs.31000/- + 24% HRA
Age: Maximum age 35 years
Terms and conditions:
1. Age limit: Maximum age 35 years for SRF and JRF (age relaxation of five years for SC/ST & women and three years for OBC).
2. The posts are purely temporary and will be filled on contractual basis initially for up to 31-03-2021, which may be extended periodically subject to performance till the termination of the project.
3. The selected candidate shall not claim regular appointment at this Institute, as the post is co-terminus with the project.
4. The interview for eligible candidates will be held online, the details of which will be communicated to eligible candidates by email.
5. Reporting time for online interview will be communicated and the candidate shall adhere to the instructions.
6. The candidates will have to compulsorily filled in application form (as per the format annexed), all the scan certificates from matriculation onwards, date of birth certificate, NET/equivalent certificate, degree
certificate either original or provisional and a recent photograph enclosed onto the scan application form. Proof of experience and publications also need to be sent by email. The selected candidate will be
required to produce all the original documents and medical certificate at the time of joining.
7. No TA/DA/ any other expenses will be paid for attending the interview.
8. Only the candidates having essential qualifications would be entertained for the online interview.
9. Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification or termination
10. All the other candidates are also required compulsorily submit the scan declaration duly signed in the format annexed along with other documents in the e-mail.
ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi – 110012
Selection Procedure :
After screening the applications, the eligible candidates will be informed about the details of online interview (Date and Time) by email.
How to Apply :
1. The candidate intending to attend the online interview, if any of his near or distant relative is an employee of the ICAR/IARI, have to declare his/her name, designation, nature of duties, relationship in writing so as to reach by 30th June, 2020. If on the date of online interview such declaration is furnished and found that his relative is an employee of ICAR/IARI, such candidate will not be allowed to appear in the interview
2. Owing to the prevailing COVID-19 crisis, the eligible candidates are requested to send their application in the enclosed proforma along with self-attested scanned copy of the original documents to the concerned PI’s e-mail addresses as given below latest by June 30, 2020.
3. Original documents will be verified at the time of appointment. If any candidate is found to have submitted false claims at a later stage, their candidature will be summarily rejected.