SAIL Recruitment 2021 – Director Vacancy
SAIL Recruitment 2021 – Director Vacancy – On 08/02/2021, SAIL Recruitment 2021 notification for the post of Director has been released on its official website sail.co.in. Eligible candidates can apply for Director of Steel Authority of India Limited Recruitment 2021 before 11 /. 03/2021 and be sure to read the information of SAIL Director New Delhi Recruitment 2021 like eligibility criteria, selection process, online process, etc. Candidates who want to apply for the post of Director can check the official notification PDF given below.
|Company Name||SAIL Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Director Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 75,000 – Rs. 1,00,000/-Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||11/03/2021|
Eligibility Details: SAIL Recruitment 2021 – Director Vacancy
The Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) was incorporated under the Indian Companies Act, 1956, which was intended to plan, promote and organize an integrated and efficient development of the iron and steel and related input industries. The “Public Sector Iron and Steel Companies (Restructuring and Miscellaneous Provisions) Act, 1978” was enacted with the objective of bringing all public sector integrated plants under the overall control of a unified company ie SAIL which is part of an integral steel complex. To act as. . SAIL is a Schedule ‘A’ / Maharatna PSE in the steel sector with administrative jurisdiction of the Ministry of Steel.
Advt.No. – 9/2021
1. Name of the post: Director (Personnel)
2. Pay Scale of the post: Rs. 75000-100000
3. Eligibility: Applicants should be graduates from a recognized university / institute with good academic record. It would be desirable to have a Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management / Human Resource Management or a Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration (MBA) / Post Graduate Diploma / Program Management (PGDM / PGPM) from a recognized University / Institute.
4. Experience: The applicant should have at least five years of cumulative experience during the last ten years in various aspects of HR / Personnel Management / Industrial Relations of different organizations. He should have at least two years of experience of managing personnel in one or more production units.
5. Pay Scale:
(A) Central Public Sector Enterprises – Eligible pay scale of salary
(i) Rs. 7250-8250 (IDA) Pre 01/01/1992
(ii) Rs. 9500-11500 (IDA) Post 01/01/1992
(iii) Rs. 20500-26500 (IDA) Post 01/01/1997
(iv) Rs. 51300-73000 (IDA) Post 01/01/2007
(v) Rs. 120000-280000 (IDA) POST 01.01.2017
(vi) Rs. 18400-22400 (CDA) Pre revised post 01.01.1996
(vii) Rs. 37400-67000 + GP10000 (CDA) Post 01.01.2006
(viii) Rs. 144200-218200 (Level 14) CDA Post 01.01.2016
The minimum service required in the eligible scale will be one year for internal candidates, and two years for others on the date of vacancy.
(B) (i) Applicants of Central Government / All India Services should hold the rank of Joint Secretary in Government of India or pay scale equal to the date of application.
(ii) Applicants of Union Armed Forces should hold the rank of Major General in the Army or equivalent rank in the Navy / Air Force on the date of application.
(C) Public sector enterprises / private sector applicants of the state should be working below the board level in the Board level position or immediately after the date of applying for at least one level post.
6. Immediate absorption status for Central Government officers: Central Government officials, including the armed forces of the Union and All India Services, will be eligible for consideration only on the basis of immediate absorption.
7. Period of appointment: There will be a period of five years from the date of joining the appointment or till the date of retirement or until further orders, whichever is earlier.
8. Employment status: The applicant should be employed in a regular capacity on the date of application, as well as the date of interview – and not in a follow-up / ad-hoc capacity – in any one of the following: –
(A) Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) (including full-time Functional Director on the Board of CPSE);
(B) the Union Government including the armed forces of the Union and All India Services;
(c) State Public Sector Enterprises (SPSE) where annual turnover * Rs. 10000 crore or more;
(d) Private sector in the company where the annual turnover is * 10000 crores or more. Preference will be given to candidates from listed companies. (* Average audited annual turnover of the three financial years preceding the calendar year in which the post is advertised shall be deemed to be applicable to the accepted limit)
9. Job Description and Responsibilities: The Director (Personnel) is a member of the Board of Directors and reports to the Chairman. He is overall in charge of coordination and implementation of personnel and industrial relations policies, management functions and administrative controls in the organization.
Age: SAIL Recruitment 2021 – Director Vacancy
Retirement age 60 years – Internal: Minimum: 45, Maximum: 2 years, Residual service retirement date as on date of vacancy; Other: Minimum: 45, Maximum: 3 years residual service on the date of vacancy w.r.t. Date of Supernation.
Selection Procedure : SAIL Recruitment 2021 – Director Vacancy
Board reserves the right to shortlist applicants for interview.
How to Apply :
(A) Fill only the online application form against this job description on PESB’s website – http://pesb.gov.in/ and then forward it online, as specified in para V (1); or
(B) Fill only the online application form, take a printout and send it offline, as specified in para V (1);
1. The last time / date of receipt of complete application duly forwarded to PESB is till 15.00 hours on 11/03/2021. No application will be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated time / date. Incomplete applications and applications received after the specified time / date will be rejected.
2. The application form is to be addressed to Kimbung Kipgen Secretary, Public Enterprise Selection Board, Public Enterprise Building, BlockNow. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
3. Applicants should submit their applications online only as per the format
i) Applicants should submit their applications through proper channel:
(A) Government officials, including the armed forces of the Union and All India Services: through the Cadre Control Authority.
(B) CMD / MD / Functional Director in CPSE: Through the concerned Administrative Ministry.
(C) Below board level in CPSE: Through concerned CPSE.
(D) CMD / MD / Functional Director in State PSE: Through the concerned Administrative Secretary and Cadre Control Authority, if any, of the State Government.
(E) Below board level in SPSE: Through respective SPSE.
(F) Private Sector: Directly to PESB.
ii) Applicants from the private sector will have to submit the following documents along with the application form:
(A) Annual reports of the company for the last 3 years prior to the calendar year in which the post was advertised (please provide the URL or attach / attach copies);
(B) whether the company is listed or not; If yes, documentary evidence (please provide URL or attach / attach copies);
(C) Evidence of working at the board level or at least one post below the board level;
(D) Self-attested copies of documents in support of age and qualifications;
(E) Handled in the past with relevant jobs details.