RBI Recruitment 2021 Notification Released
RBI Recruitment 2021 Notification Released – On 23/02/2021, the notification for the post of RBI Recruitment 2021 Legal Officer has been released on its official website rbi.org.in. Eligible candidates can apply for RBI Legal Officer recruitment before 20/03/2021 and before Reserve Bank of India recruitment 2021 across India. Be sure to read the details like eligibility criteria, selection process, online process etc. which candidates want to apply. Posts of Legal Officer, they can check the official notification pdf below.
|Company Name||RBI Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Legal Officer Jobs|
|No of Posts||11 Posts|
|Job Location||Across India Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||10/03/2021|
Eligibility Details: RBI Recruitment 2021 Notification Released
Reserve Bank of India – Recruitment – Legal Officer Grade ‘B’ (Ii) Manager (Tech – Civil) (Iii) Assistant Manager (Official Language) (Iv) Assistant Manager (Protocol & Security) for the post of Panel Year 2020 (I)
The Reserve Bank of India Service Board (Board) invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts mentioned below in the Reserve Bank of India (RBI / Bank):
1. Post: Legal Officer in Grade ‘B’
2. Number of posts: 11
3. Job requirements: (i) Reference to legal issues received from the bank and its associate institutions, mainly related to interpretation of various laws such as Reserve Bank of India Act 1934, Banking Regulation Act 1949. Foreign Exchange Management Act 1999, Companies Act 2013, etc. (ii) Preparation of preliminary drafts of legislation to be administered / administered by the bank. (iii) Drafting of the litigation requests and detailed instructions / statements relating to the bank and its associates. (iv) Appearing before the bank on behalf of Conciliation Officer, Labor Court, Tribunal etc.
4. Educational Qualification (till 01 February 2021)
a. Required: Bachelor’s degree in Law from any University / College / Institute, with minimum 50% marks recognized by UGC and Bar Council of India or equivalent in total for all semesters / years.
B. Desirable: (A) Bachelor Degree in Law with 60% marks or equivalent all semester / year or total of Master Degree in Law. (b) Proficiency in computer applications. Please see para 6 below educational qualification on notifications.
5. Essential: One (i) two years experience in a lawyer or lawyer’s office or law firm after being enrolled in a lawyer or legal advisor / legal assistant / bar council; Or (ii) as a law officer in the legal department of a large bank / financial institution / statutory corporation / company / state / central government; Or (iii) as a full-time teacher in a law college / university, teaching law.
6. Desirable: Special knowledge of banking law, company law, labor law and constitutional law and experience in drafting pleas and documents
A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and would not have attained the age of 32 by 01 February 2021 (the candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-02-1989 and not later than 01-02-2000 Would have happened).
SC / ST: / 100 / -, General / OBC / PWD / EWD: / 600 / -, Staff @: Nil
Important instructions – RBI Recruitment 2021 Notification Released
1. Candidates to ensure eligibility for the posts:
(i) Before applying, candidates should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria for the advertised positions. Reserve Bank of India Service Board, hereinafter referred to as ‘Board’, all candidates applying for the post with the requisite fee / information fee (applicable) based on the information presented in the online application. Will appear in the exam. Determine their eligibility in the final stage i.e. interview stage. If at that stage, it is found that any information given in the ONLINE application is false / incorrect or if according to the board, the candidate does not meet the eligibility criteria for the post, his / her candidature will be canceled and / interview. Is not allowed to attend, claim any reimbursement for the trip and if he has already joined the bank he may be removed from service without notice.
(ii) A candidate should be either:
a. A citizen of India, or
B. a subject of Nepal, or
C. a subject of Bhutan, or
D. a Tibetan refugee who came to India before January 1, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
I. Person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries. Kenya, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that the candidate belonging to categories (B), (C), (D) and (E) shall be the person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India. A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is required can be included in the examination, but the appointment can be offered only if the Government of India has issued the necessary eligibility certificate for it.
2. Mode of Application: Candidates will have to apply online only through the Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in.
3. Help Facility: Any problem in filling the form, payment of fee / information fee or downloading the admit card, can be inquired through the link http://cgrs.ibps.in. Do not forget to mention the correct recruitment / post applicable in the subject of e-mail.
4. Use of mobile phones and other electronic devices:
(i) Use of any mobile phone (even in switch off mode) or any electronic device or program device or calculator or storage media such as pen drive, smart watch etc. or camera, voice assist or Bluetooth device or any It is strictly prohibited to be able to use other equipment or items during the examination or as communication devices operating in closed mode. Any violation of these instructions will lead to disciplinary action, including a ban from future examinations.
(ii) Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any prohibited items, including mobile phones and any other valuable / expensive items, to the place of examination, as safe keeping arrangements cannot be ensured. The Board will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
General Instructions: RBI Recruitment 2021 Notification Released
(A) Correspondence with the Board: The Board shall not enter into any correspondence with the candidates except in the following cases: An Admit Card will be issued to the eligible candidates two weeks before the commencement of the examination. The admit card will be made available on the bank’s website www.rbi.org.in for download by the candidates. No Admit Card will be sent by post. If a candidate does not receive his e-admit card or any other communication for the examination two weeks before the commencement of the examination, he should contact the help facility as stated above.
(B) No candidate will be allowed to take the examination unless he holds the admit card for the examination. On downloading the e-admit card, check it carefully and immediately bring discrepancies / errors, if any, to the board’s notice.
(C) Proof of identity to be submitted at the time of examination: At the time of appearing for the examination, the candidates must produce a photocopy of the currently valid photo identity card, original and admit card. Card. Acceptable photo identity card is PAN card / passport / driving license / voter card / bank passbook with photo / photo identity proof issued on official letterhead / official identity proof issued by official letterhead / People’s Representative. Photo with a recognized college / university / e-Aadhaar card / Aadhaar card with photo / employee ID / bar council identity card. The identity of the candidate will be verified along with their details on the admit card / examination call letter along with the verified list and necessary documents. If the identity of the candidate is in doubt, the candidate may not be allowed to appear in the examination.
A. Note: Candidates will have to produce the original photo identity proof and submit a photocopy of the photo identity proof along with the admit card / examination call letter while attending each shift of the exam, without which they are not allowed to take the exam Will be. Ho. . . Candidates will have to take two / three photocopies of photo ID proof, as it will take two / three shifts. Candidates should note that the name appearing on the call letter (during the process of registration) should match the photo identity proof, certificate, name displayed on the marksheet. Women candidates who have married after the first / last / middle name of marriage should take special care of this. Candidates who have changed their name will be allowed only when they submit the original gazette notification / original marriage certificate / original affidavit along with a photocopy. If there is no mismatch between the name given in the admit card / examination call letter and photo identity proof, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
(D) The board will analyze the responses to find out the unusual similarity of responses of all the candidates. Based on such analysis, the Board reserves the right to revoke its candidature if it is found that responses have been shared and the points obtained are not genuine / valid.
(A) The board assumes no responsibility for candidates who have not submitted their applications within the last date or for any other reason beyond the control of the board.
(F) Candidates should note that their admission to the examination will be purely provisional based on the information given in the application form. This will be subject to verification of all eligibility conditions by the board / bank. Admit card issued to a candidate will not only indicate that his / her candidature has been finally cleared by the board or that the entries entered by the candidate in his / her application for preliminary examination have been accepted. Has gone Treat the board as true and correct. Candidates should note that the Board takes verification of the eligibility conditions of the candidate with reference to the original documents, only then the candidate is eligible for interview. It continues provisional until it is formally confirmed by the board. The board’s decision as to eligibility for admission to the examination or otherwise will be final.
(G) Candidates should note that in some cases the name in the admit card may be abbreviated due to technical reasons.
(H) The possibility of some problems arising in the administration of examinations cannot be completely ruled out, which may be affected by test delivery and / or arising. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such a problem, which may include movement of candidates, delays in testing. To conduct re-examination at the absolute discretion of the board / examination conducting body. Candidates will not have any claim for re-examination. This process will be summarily rejected if the candidate is not ready to be taken or is not ready to participate in the delayed test process.
(i) Candidates are advised to keep their email id / mobile number alive for getting advice. Admit card / interview letter, etc. Candidates can check email / SMS regularly. The board does not send any communication through any other mode.
(j) The posts are also open for RBI employees (employee candidates) who are eligible for their circular CO. As per HRMD.No.G-75/5599 / 05.01.01 / 2013-2014, the eligibility criteria are separately satisfied. 20 December 2013 and those applying online within the closing date. His status as a staff candidate will be verified at the time of interview.
(k) Board does not present mark sheet to candidates. The marks obtained in the examination and interview will be made available on the bank’s web-site in interactive mode only after the declaration of the final result.
(L) Any publicity on behalf of the candidates or to bring political or other external influence in relation to their selection / recruitment will be considered ineligible.
(M) Determining minimum eligibility standards in both eligibility, conduct of examination, interview, evaluation, examination and interview, number of vacancies and communication of result, board decisions will be final and binding on the candidates. And there will be no correspondence in this regard.
(N) The benefit of reservation against vacancies reserved for Benchmark Disabled Persons is set out in the “Rights of Persons with Disabilities (RPWD) Act 2016”, provided that benchmark handicapped persons will also be required. To meet the special eligibility criteria in terms of physical requirements / functional classification (capabilities / disabilities) as per prescribed requirements.
(O) A candidate will be eligible to get the benefit of community reservation only when a candidate is included in the list of reserved communities issued by the Central Government. If a candidate indicates in his application form that he belongs to the general category, but subsequently writes to the board to change his category to the reserved category, such a request will not be considered by the board. A similar principle will be followed for the EWS / PwBD categories. In case the candidate is physically incapacitated during the examination process, the candidate should produce a valid document to show him / her to define a disability of 40% or more under RPWD Act, 2016. Of PWBD reservation.
(p) Candidates availing reservation / exemption benefits available to SC / ST / OBC / EWS / PWD / Ex-servicemen should ensure that they are entitled to such reservation / exemption as per prescribed eligibility. . They must be in possession of all the necessary certificates in the prescribed format in support of their claim as such benefits are earmarked and these certificates must be dated before the prescribed date (closing date) of the application.
(Q) Please note that only those issued on the above advertisement, if any, will be published on the bank’s website www.rbi.org.in.
(R) Any dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts at Mumbai only.
Selection Process : RBI Recruitment 2021 Notification Released
Selection will be through online and offline examination (Paper-1 and Paper-II examination will be conducted on the same day) and interview:
1. Online Examination: Paper-I Objective Type Test
a. Professional knowledge / job knowledge test: duration, 1 hour, marks, 100
2. Offline Exam: Paper-II Descriptive Type Test
B. Paper Standard B.E. Degree: Duration, 3 hours, marks, 100 (total marks 200)
3. In Paper-I, there will be negative marking for every wrong answer. Only those candidates who will appear in both papers will be evaluated. Only those candidates who score sufficiently high marks in Paper-II decided by the Board will be evaluated. The examination papers will be scheduled in Hindi and English. Answers can be written in Hindi or English. Candidates can opt for interview in Hindi or English. The number of candidates to be called for interview will be decided by the board. The final selection will be made on the basis of performance in the examination and interview.
4. Selection will be through examination and interview. The date, time and venue of the exam will be mentioned from the RBI website (www.rbi.org.in) for downloading at the appropriate time. The examination will consist of two papers, Paper I – (Objective Type) online and Paper II – [(Computer / Paper Based) Written Examination].
5. In Paper-I, there will be negative marking for every wrong answer. The Paper-2 examination will be of one hour duration, in which candidates will have to assess the ability to translate from Hindi to English and basic knowledge of the official language policy of the Government of India and vice versa.
6. Paper-I and Paper-II examination will be conducted in the same session on the same day without any leave. Paper-I (except English language test) and Paper-II question papers will be set bilingually in Hindi and English. Candidates can answer the examination in Hindi or English (as applicable) at their option. Candidates can opt for interview in Hindi or English. Only those candidates who score sufficiently high marks and minimum qualification marks in each examination as decided by the Board will be evaluated in Paper-II. Based on the total marks obtained in Paper-I and Paper-II, the candidates will be shortlisted for the interview. The final selection will be made on the basis of performance in the examination and interview.
how to apply :
(A) Candidates have to apply only online using the website www.rbi.org.in and no other mode / mode of application will be accepted. Detailed instructions for filling the online application are available on Appendix-I, which is available on the bank’s website www.rbi.org.in. Applicants are advised to submit a single application; However, if due to an unavoidable situation, if he / she submits any other / multiple applications, then he / she will have to ensure that the application with high registration ID (RID) is completed all the way, such as details of applicants, examination Center, photograph, signature, left thumb impression and hand writing undertaking, fee etc. Applicants who are submitting multiple applications should note that only the last completed applications with higher RIDs will be considered by the board and the fee paid against one RID should not be adjusted against the other. RID.
(B) All candidates, whether already in government service, have industrial undertakings or other similar organizations, whether of permanent or temporary capacity, or employees other than casual or daily rated employees. Or required for employees working under public undertakings. Submit a promise in the online application that they have informed their office / department head in writing that they have applied for the examination. Candidates should note that if the Board receives a communication by their employer allowing them to apply for / appear for the examination, then their application will be rejected / liable to cancel the candidature. At the time of joining, the recommended candidates have to bring proper discharge certificate from their PSU / Government / Semi-Government employer.
1. Open website link for online registration of application and fee / information fee: 23 February 2021 to 10 March 2021 (TILL 6.00MM)
2. Date of examination: April 10, 2021. In advance. No. 2 A / 2020-21