Press Council of India Job 2021 – Assistant Section Officer Vacancy – Apply Soon
Press Council of India Job 2021 – Assistant Section Officer Vacancy – Apply Soon – Press Council of India Careers 2021: On 01/01/2021, Press Council of India Recruitment 2021 for the post of Assistant Section Officer has been officially released on presscatalog.nic.in. Eligible candidates can go through the Press Council of India Recruitment Notification 2021 through the Press Council of India Recruitment Notification 2021. To know more about Press Council of India Assistant Section Officer New Delhi Recruitment 2021. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply by following the Press Council. India Recruitment 2021 implements online process which is given below.
|Company Name||Press Council of India|
|Post Name||Assistant Section Officer|
|No of Posts||4 Posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply||01/02/2021|
Eligibility Details: Press Council of India Job 2021 – Assistant Section Officer Vacancy – Apply Soon
Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens to fill the vacancies of the posts of Assistant Section Officer (Group B Non-Gazetted) in the Press Council of India, the details of which are as follows: –
No.1 / 9/2020-PCI (Entry).
1. Name of the post: Assistant Section Officer (Group B Non-Gazetted)
2. Number of posts: 04
3. Pay Scale: Level 6 (Pre-revised PB-2 Rs. 9,300-34,800 + G.P.Rs. 4200 / -)
A) Minimum: Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
(i) Master’s degree from a recognized university.
(ii) Degree in Law from a recognized University.
(iii) Degree Diploma in Journalism / Mass Communication
(iv) Knowledge of additional Indian language other than English / Hindi.
5. N.B. (i) In the case of qualified candidates, exemption is given at the discretion of the competent authority.
(ii) Candidates will be required to carry out a typing test on the computer within a period of two years from the date of appointment to the post of Assistant Section Officer in Hindi with a minimum of 30 wpm or 25 wpm in English. In the event of their failure to pass the examination within the stipulated period, unless they have passed such examination or are exempted from this requirement and shall not be entitled to pass or be exempted from the examination, By then his salary will be canceled. As if their increment has been halted, but no time for increment will be given, for which the increment is withheld.
Age: 20 to 30 Years
General Instructions – Press Council of India Job 2021 – Assistant Section Officer Vacancy – Apply Soon
1. Candidates should have the prescribed educational qualification as on the last date of application.
2. Candidates are required to fill the admit card as per Annex II of the vacancy circular. They are also advised to read the general instructions carefully, which are mentioned in the admit card.
3. Candidates serving in Government / Public Sector Undertakings are required to send their applications through proper channel.
4. Applications that do not meet the criteria given in the advertisement and / or incomplete applications are summarily rejected.
5. Candidates submitting any material while misrepresenting, tampering, fabricating or suppressing any material / information while submitting the application and self-attested copies / testimonials will be disqualified.
6. The number of advertised positions may vary, and the Council’s Secretariat has the right not to fill some or all of the advertised positions if the circumstances are so high.
7. All the candidates should have fulfilled the minimum eligibility as on the last date of submission of application.
8. Candidates called for written examination will do so at their own expense. No TA / DA will be paid.
9. Candidates will have to fill the column of the admit card attached in Annexure-II in their own handwriting and forward it along with the application form.
10. Along with the application, candidates will send an envelope to their address, on which the admit card along with the application form should be sent.
Selection Procedure : Press Council of India Job 2021 – Assistant Section Officer Vacancy – Apply Soon
How to Apply :
Eligible and interested persons are required to submit their applications along with self attested copies of certificates, date of birth, experience, etc. to the Secretary, Press Council of India, Sochan Bhavan, 8 CGO Complex, Lodhi Road. , New Delhi- latest 110 003 till 1 February 2021. Only such applications with requisite proforma (Annex-I), Annexure-II and envelopes will be considered.