PGIMER Recruitment 2020 – Research Officer/ Research Scientist – B (Medical) Vacancy – Apply Soon
On 30/09/2020, PGIMER announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed BDS, Master of Dental Surgery for the position of Research Officer/ Research Scientist – B (Medical).
|Post Name||Research Officer/ Research Scientist – B (Medical)|
|No of Posts||2 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply||20/10/2020|
Applications are invited for the following purely temporary posts on the basis of the contract of the National Health Program of India, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, National Health Center of the Government of India and National Resource Center for the Elderly of Children.
1. Post Name: Research Officer / Research Scientist – B (Medical)
2. Number of Vacancies: 02
3. Consolidated Pay: As per ICMR Guidelines
4. Essential Qualifications: BDS Degree, MDS Degree in Public Health Dentistry / Prosthodontics. Registered with DCI
5. Desirable: Experience of working in dental public health projects. Basic knowledge of computer and computer based applications
Age: Not exceeding 35 years of age*
I scanned copy of the application in attached format (with all attachments) must be emailed 20 or earlier to email@example.com. 10.2020 2. Age and experience will be counted till the closing date. Application. 3. The post applied for should be clearly marked in the .application form as well as the subject of the email.
3. The post applied for should be clearly marked in the .application form as well as the subject of the email.
4. Only shortlisted candidates will be required for online interview on 27.10.2020 at 10:00 am (other details to be informed later).
5. The above assignment is for one year initially on a purely contractual basis. However, it can be extended to two years or more on the basis of performance and the duration of the said project.
6. Applications lacking complete information as per the proforma or failure to furnish copies of the relevant documents will be liable for rejection without any communication.
7. This appointment shall not vest any right to claim by the candidate for regular appointment or permanent absorption in the institution or for continued satisfactory appointment which can be renewed or terminated on the basis of satisfactory performance and conduct.
8. The competent authority reserves the right to change the number of vacancies, withdraws the process in full or in part and includes the right to reject or give notice to any or all applications received without assigning any reason.
9. He should also keep in mind that he should conform to the rules of discipline and conduct applicable to the employees of the Institute.
10. No travel or other allowance will be paid to the candidate for appearing in the interview or post.
11. The candidate should not have been convicted by any law court.
12. If any declaration or information given by the candidate proves to be false or if any material information has been intentionally suppressed to the candidate, it will be removed from service or action may be taken against the appointing authority as fit.
13. The decision of the competent authority regarding the selection of the candidate will be final and no representation will be made in this regard.
14. Any kind of publicity will be disqualified.
Selection Procedure :
Only shortlisted candidates will be required to appear for the online interview to be held on 27.10.2020 at 10:00 AM (other details to be communicated later).
How to Apply :
A scanned copy of the application in the attached format (with all attachments) should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 20.10.2020.