Office Of The Deputy Commissioner Dhubri And Chairman Recruitment
Office Of The Deputy Commissioner Dhubri And Chairman Recruitment – Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Dhubri and Chairman Recruitment Committee Recruitment Notification: On 21/20/2011, Deputy Commissioner’s Office, Dhubri and Chairman Recruitment Committee Recruitment 2018, for the post of copyist officially released on assam.gov.in has given. . Eligible candidates can visit the Deputy Commissioner Office, Dhubri and Chairman Recruitment Committee Recruitment Notification 2021 through assam.gov.in, who know more about Deputy Commissioner Office, Dhubri and Office of Chairman Recruitment Committee Khalichi Dhubri Recruitment 2021. Eligibility criteria can be applied by following the Deputy Commissioner’s office alone, Dhubri and Chairman Recruitment Committee Recruitment 2021 apply online process which is given below.
|Company Name||Office Of The Deputy Commissioner, Dhubri And Chairman Recruitment Committee|
|No of Posts||3 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 9,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||20/01/2021|
Eligibility Details: Office Of The Deputy Commissioner Dhubri And Chairman Recruitment
In pursuance of the government. Letter No. PLB 60/2020/124 dated 16-12-2020, online applications are invited from citizens of India as defined in Articles 5 and 8 of the Constitution of India from interested candidates for filling the following temporary posts Lie is lying vacant in the office of foreign tribunals (1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th), Dhubri. Details shown
1. Name of the post: Copyist
2. Number of posts: 03
3. Pay Scale: 9,000 / – Rs.
4. Essential Qualifications:
A. Graduation in any discipline from a recognized Ureocity.
B. Minimum 6 (six) months diploma / certificate in computer application from a recognized institute. They should have good working knowledge of office productivity software tools like MS Productivity, PowerPoint, Excel, DTP (English / Assamese) and Internet Processors etc.
5. Educational justification:
a. Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university
B. Candidates should have minimum 6 (six) months diploma [Certificate in Computer Application] from a recognized institute. They should have good knowledge of office productivity software tools like MS Window, Excel, PowerPoint, DTP (English / Assamese) and Internet processing etc.
Age: The applicant should not be less than 18 years and more than 40 years of age as on 01-01-2021
Documents required: Office Of The Deputy Commissioner Dhubri And Chairman Recruitment
1. Recently colored passport size photograph.
2. Signature of the candidate in full.
3. Self-attested copies of certificates / mark sheets in support of educational qualification and other essential qualifications like computer proficiency certificate, age certificate, caste certificate etc.
4. Valid Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
1. Since applications are submitted online, the question of submitting the application through proper channel becomes redundant in case of already employed candidates.
2. However, such candidates will inform their appropriate appointing authority about submission of the application in writing.
3. Candidates already employed should note that they will have to rest on the appropriate authority to join the services if selected at the time appointed by the Selection / Selection Committee for permission to appear in the written examination.
4. The Selection Commission will not be responsible / accountable in any way as per the permission to appear in the written test / selection services. Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
5. will be selected. On the basis of merit and selection committee constituted for this purpose, the selection list will follow the rules and procedures laid down by the government. Of Assam.
6. Appointment will be done after due process as per necessary police verification, document verification and medical examination.
7. Candidates who qualify in the written examination will have to prepare all original testimonials for verification at the time of computer proficiency test.
8. The selected candidates will have to submit a promise to appoint the authority that they will follow the new pension scheme of the Government issued on 25.01.2005, letter no. DW.3 / 03 / Part-I / 1 of the Finance Department. .
9. The undersigned reserves the right to cancel the advertisement, at any stage may change any of the terms and conditions of the advertisement without assigning any reason thereof.
10. Can disqualify a candidate either directly or indirectly.
Selection Process :
1. Those applying for the posts of Stenographer / Typist / Bench Assistant / Copyist, whose applications are found in order, will be called for written examination examination of the following subjects: –
(i) General English – 75 marks
(ii) General Knowledge – 50 marks
(iii) Quantitative Aptitude – 25 Marks
a. Computer Knowledge (Theop) – 50 marks
B. Language skills in Assamese / English – 50 marks
C. After the written examination, the shortlisted candidates will have to appear in the Computer Proficiency Test.
DD) Computer Proficiency (Practical) (other than the post of Stenographer / Steno Skills Examination) – 50 marks.
I. Total: 300 marks
2. Candidates for the post of Chowkidar, whose applications are found in order, have to be notified at the appointed time according to the date time and place for the written examination of 50 marks.
3. Any TA / DA is acceptable to appear in the written test / computer proficiency test.
4. Date of written test will be notified later on the district administration website www.dhubri.gov.in
how to apply :
1. Candidates have to apply in prescribed form only through online mode. No other mode is allowed to submit the application.
2. Instructions for filling the prescribed form will be available on the website – www.dhubri.gov.in.
3. Before applying online, candidates are advised to look carefully at the instructions given in the above website.
4. Admit card / call letter for written examination and computer proficiency test will be made available on the district administration website www.dhubri.gov.in or https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/dhubri.
5. Date of submission of application: 12.01.2021
6. Last date for submission of application: 20/01/2021