- Application Begin : 02/12/2019
- Last Date for Apply Online : 31/12/2019
- Last Date Online Payment : 01/01/2020
- Online Correction : 13-19 March 2020
- Change Exam Center Last Date : 03/05/2020
- Old Exam Date Offline: 03/05/2020 (Postponed)
- New Exam Date Offline: 26/07/2020
- Admit Card Available : July 2020
- Result Declared : Notified Soon
- General : 1500/-
- EWS / OBC : 1400/-
- SC / ST / PH : 800/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through E Challan Offline Mode or Pay the Exam Fee Through Online Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking Fee Mode
Eligibility Code for NTA NEET 2020 UG
- NEET UG Code 01: A candidate who is appearing in the qualifying examination, i.e., 12 Standard in 2020 whose result is awaited may apply and take up the said test but he/she shall not be eligible for admission to the MBBS or BDS, if he/she does not pass the qualifying examination with the required pass percentage of marks at the time of first round of Counseling.
- NEET UG Code 02 : The Higher/Senior Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher/Senior Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of such study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology (which shall include practical tests in these subjects) and Mathematics or any other elective subject with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training after introduction of the 10+2+3 educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on Education.
- NEET UG Code 03 : The Intermediate/Pre-degree Examination in Science of an Indian University/Board or other recognized examining body with Physics, Chemistry, Biology /Bio-technology (which shall include practical test in these subjects) and also English as a compulsory subject
- NEET UG Code 04: The Pre-professional/Pre-medical Examination with Physics , Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology & English after passing either the Higher Secondary Examination or the Pre-University or an equivalent examination. The Pre-professional/Pre-medical examination shall include practical test in these subjects and also English as a compulsory subject.
- NEET UG Code 05 : The first year of the three years’ degree course of a recognized University with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology including practical tests in these subjects provided the examination is a University Examination and candidate has passed the earlier qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-Technology with English at a level not less than a core course.
- NEET UG Code 06 : B.Sc.Examination of an Indian University provided that he/she has passed the B.Sc.Examination with not less than two of the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology)/Bio-technology and further that he/she has passed the earlier qualifying examination with Physics,Chemistry,Biology and English.
- NEET UG Code 07:Any other examination which is equivalent to the scope and standard (10 + 2 studies of the last 02 years in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Bio-technology; which will include practical examination in these subjects) equivalent to the intermediate science examination; Indian The University / Board is taking Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Biotechnology including practical tests in each of these subjects and English. Provided that in order to be eligible for the competitive entrance examination, the candidate must pass any examination Should have passed in as must have passed in 2016 or appear in the qualifying examination. Must have attained a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology and English in person and at the graduation level of 4 Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Biotechnology are taken together in the qualifying examination mentioned in clause (2) of regulation 4. All India for admission to MBBS / BDS courses in Medical Education 1997 and furthermore Must have been on the merit list of Pre-Medical / Pre-Dental Entrance Test (AIPMT).