National Testing Agency (NTA)
Joint Entrance Exam JEE Mains Phase II March 2021
- Single Paper
- General, OBC Male : Rs. 650/-
- General, OBC Female : Rs. 325/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 325/-
- Both Paper
- General, OBC Male : Rs. 1350/-
- General, OBC Female : Rs. 650/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 650/-
- Online Application Start : 02 March 2021
- Registration Last Date : 06 March 2021
- Fee Payment Last Date : 06 March 2021
- Exam Date : 15-18 March 2021
- Admit Card : 11 March 20211
- Answer Key : 20 March 20211
- Result : 25 March 20211
- Phase III Apply Online Date : 06-08 July 2021
- Phase IV Apply Online Date : 09-15 July 2021
- Phase III Exam Date : 20-25 July 2021
- Phase IV Exam Date : 27 July to 02 August 2021
- Phase III Admit Card : 14 July 2021
- Phase IV Admit Card : 22 August 2021
- Pay the Exam Fee through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Challan Fee Mode.
- No Age Limit for NTA JEE Mains 2021
- Passed/ Appearing Class 12th Exam with PCM Stream from Recognized Board in India.
Instruction for NTA IIT JEE Mains Phase II 2021
- Photo Instruction : Either in color/ Balck & White with 80% Face (without Mask) Visible including ears against white backgroud.
- Aadhar card must be for JEE Main 2021 All Session Application.
- Scanned Document : Candidats have Passport Photo, Signature and Father/ Guardian Signature.
Registered Candidates can Download Admit Card.
Download Phase IV Admit Card
Download Phase III Result
Download Phase III Admit Card
Download Exam Date Notice
Download Answer Key
Download Admit Card
READ MORE :
Bihar BPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer APO Mains Admit Card 2021
Bihar BPSC Auditor Admit Card 2021