NOTTO Administrative Officer Recruitment 2021
NOTTO Administrative Officer Recruitment 2021 – On 06/03/2021, NOTTO Recruitment Notification for the post of Administrative Officer has been released on its official website. For this, the eligible candidates can apply for the official recruitment 2021 of the National Organ and Tissue Transplant Organization. Before 15/03/2021 and NOTTO Administrative Officer New Delhi Recruitment 2021 be sure to read the details like eligibility criteria, selection process, online process, etc. Candidates who want to apply for the post of Administrative Officer can check the official notification PDF. bottom.
|Company Name||NOTTO Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Administrative Officer Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 50,000/-Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||15/03/2021|
Eligibility Details: NOTTO Administrative Officer Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria for the posts of Administrative Officer for a period of one year and lab technician for a period of six months or are regularly incompatible, unless they are fully posted on contract basis Are done. If required by the competent authority, it can be carried forward. Walk-in-interviews for selection are to be held on the dates shown against the posts.
1. Name of the post: Administrative Officer
2. Number of posts: 01
3. Monthly Remuneration: Rs. 50,000 / – Rs.
4. Only retired government employees who are not below the rank of Section Officer / Administrative Officer (Level 10 or above) are eligible to apply for the post of Administrative Officer. However, the total monthly remuneration plus pension drawn by the selected candidate will not exceed the final salary calculated at the current rates of dearness allowance.
5. Essential and Minimum Qualifications: –
Bachelor’s degree in administration and establishment matters and well versed and preferably in matters and who have served in Central Ministries / Subordinate Offices / Autonomous Institutes under the Government of India. Preference will be given to officers holding MBA or PG Diploma in Personnel Management. Preference will be given to officers having experience in health related institute.
6. The contract is to be filled purely on contract basis for a period of one year, which will be carried forward by the Competing Authority.
7. F.No.R-13/370 / Admn / NOTTO / 2020
Maximum Age: Up to 65 years
National Organ and Tissue Transplant Organization, 4th & 5th Floor, Sriramachari Bhavan VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi-110029
Selection Process : NOTTO Administrative Officer Recruitment 2021
Selection will be either on the basis of written test / interview.
how to apply :
1. Walkin Interview Date:
me. Administrative Officer: 22.03.2021
ii. Lab Technician: 24.03.2021
2. Details of the posts and terms and conditions for contractual appointment and other relevant rules can be viewed at www.notto.gov.in.
3. Interested and eligible candidates are requested to duly sign the vita of their course within 10 days from the date of issue of this course to Director, Email, Director’s Email-ID i.e. email@example.com.
4. Candidates accepting the terms and conditions and meeting the qualification and experience can appear for the walk-in interview before the selection committee of the above committee at 09:00 A.M. A set of attested photocopies of all documents including age, educational qualification, experience and 2 passport size photographs, affirmatively accompanied by original certificate / testimonial.
5. No TA / DA is acceptable for walk-in-interview