NIT Warangal Junior Research Fellow Recruitment Notification 2021
NIT Warangal Junior Research Fellow Recruitment Notification 2021 : On 19/02/2021, notification for the post of NIT Warangal Recruitment 2021 Junior Research Fellow has been released on its official website nitw.ac.in. Eligible candidates can apply for National Institute of Technology Warangal Junior Research. Before 04/03/2021 Fellow Recruitment 2021 and NIT Warangal Junior Research Fellow Warangal Recruitment 2021 ensure the details like eligibility criteria, selection process, online process etc. for the candidates who want to apply for the post of Junior Research Fellow. See official notification pdf below.
|Company Name||NIT Warangal Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000 – Rs. 35,000/-Per Month|
|Job Location||Warangal Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||04/03/2021|
Eligibility Details: NIT Warangal Junior Research Fellow Recruitment Notification 2021
1. Project Title: 3 es Tesla Forced ND – Fret B Magnet in bulk without dysprosium
2. Post Name: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
3. Duration (in years): 30 months (2.5 years)
4. Number of position: one
5. Essential Qualification: Minimum 60% aggregate marks (CGPA) = BE / BTech / or equivalent degree in Mechanical Engineering and ME / M.Tech / or equivalent degree with 6.5 / 10 in Metallurgy and Materials Engineering / Metal and Materials Engineering. In UG and PG related specialization) Minimum 55% aggregate marks (CGPA> = 6.0) for qualifying under OC / OBC category and candidates under SC / ST / PwD category. Note: GATE score is mandatory
6. Desired qualification: prior knowledge of materials processing, microstructural characterization and magnetism
7. Perquisites: Rs. 31,000 / – for the first 2 years and 35,000 / – pm for the third year.
8. Nature of Job: The candidate is expected to perform processing and heat treatment of rare material earth magnetic materials, measure magnetic properties and characterize their microstructures using XRD, SEM and TEM.
9. Other benefits: Selected candidates are eligible for registration for PhD degree in NIT, Warangal as per the rules of the institute. However, S (he) is required to apply for PhD post when the advertisement opens.
1. The situation is completely temporary
2. Please attach brief description / syllabus vita / bio with data along with the application form
3. The list of eligible candidates will be announced on the institute’s website and they will be notified via email or phone.
4. The selected candidate will have to participate in the interview (online / offline)
5. If the interview needs to be conducted online, the candidates are expected to have a good internet connection
6. No TA / DA will be paid for attending the interview
Metallurgical and Materials Engineering National Institute of Technology Warangal – 506 004, Telangana State, India
Selection Process : NIT Warangal Junior Research Fellow Recruitment Notification
Shortlisted candidates have to attend an interview (online / offline)
how to apply :
The application’s proforma is attached to this advertisement. Complete and send an email to email@example.com with a scanned copy of bio data / CV and certificates. Last date for application is 04/03/2021 @ 11.59pm