NIMHANS conduct Walkin Interview for Junior Resident vacancies
NIMHANS conduct Walkin Interview for Junior Resident vacancies – On 02/03/2021, NIMHANS has announced Junior Resident Jobs in Bangalore for MBBS and all eligible candidates are requested to apply online for 2 Junior Resident Post Vacancies at nimhans.ac.in. Applications are being invited for NIMHANS Jobs vacancies and candidates can apply for these vacancies before the last date. The details like age limit, vacancy, salary, educational qualification and details of how to apply for all NIMHANS Junior Resident Jobs in Bangalore are given below.
|Company Name||NIMHANS Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Junior Resident Jobs|
|No of Posts||2 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 56,100/-Per Month|
|Job Location||Bangalore Jobs|
Eligibility Details: NIMHANS conduct Walkin Interview for Junior Resident vacancies
Applications are invited for the post of Non-PG Junior Resident and Senior Resident in the Department of Neuromicrobiology
1. Number of posts: 2 (two)
2. Name of the post: Neuro-PG Junior Resident in Neuromycrobiology
3. Educational Qualification: Completed MBBS with one year rotational internship
4. Experience: Not Applicable
5. Pay level: 10
6. The initial payment in the pay band is Rs. 56,100 / – plus allowances
7. Duration of the post: 01 year (Initially extendable for 06 months, up to another 06 months depending on the performance of the candidate and recommendation by the Head of Department.) The term of the post of Junior Resident will be as per the Residency Scheme. . Below by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. The total duration cannot be under any of the circumstances specified under the Residency Scheme (Adhoc-Regular), under any circumstances, including the period of residency already issued by the applicant in any hospital by the Government. Before this appointment, if any
Upper Age Limit: 32 years as on 10/03/2021
The document – NIMHANS conduct Walkin Interview for Junior Resident vacancies
1. Course Vita and application (copy attached) with pasting 1 recent passport size photo (email ID and mobile number for email) with a photocopy of documents.
2. Proof of Age (Matriculation Certificate)
3. Caste Certificate
4. MBBS Degree Certificate / Marks Card
5. MD / MS / DNB Degree Certificate / Marks Card
6. Internship Completion Certificate
7. Attempt Certificates
8. Medical Registration Certificate
9. Any other qualification / testimonials
10. Experience certificate (if any) (NOC from current employer)
Board Room, NBRC 4th Floor, NIMHANS, Bengaluru – 560 029.
Selection Process :
Selection will be either on the basis of written test / interview.
how to apply :
1. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in interview (written low skill test) along with their resumes as well as on 10/03/2021 at 09:30 am in the board room, NBRC 4th floor, NIMHANS, Bengaluru – 560-29 Huh. . NO.NIMH / A & E-SA / JR & SR / NMB / 2020-21