NIA Recruitment 2021 Notification Released Check Job details salary vacancy details here
NIA Recruitment 2021 Notification Released Check Job details salary vacancy details here – NIA Career 2021: On 13/01/2021, the notification for the post of NIA Recruitment 2021 Deputy Superintendent has been released on its official website nia.gov.in. Eligible candidates can apply for the National Investigation Agency Deputy Superintendent Recruitment 2021 before 12. 03/2021 and NIA Deputy Superintendent Across India Recruitment 2021 Be sure to read the details like eligibility criteria, selection process, online process, etc. Candidates who wish to apply for the post of Deputy Superintendent can see the official website PDF below.
|Post Name||Deputy Superintendent|
|No of Posts||15 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 56,100 – Rs. 1,77,500/-Per Month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply||12/03/2021|
Eligibility Details: NIA Recruitment 2021 Notification Released Check Job details salary vacancy details here
Nomination Nomination for the post of Deputy Superintendent of Police (DI SP) in NIA on deputation / absorption basis.
1. Deputy Superintendent of Police (DI SP)
2. Pay Scale – Pay Matrix Level – 10 (Rs. 56,100 / – to Rs. 1,77,500 / – (Pre Revised Pay Scale-Pay Band-3 (Rs. 15,600 – 39,100 / – with Grade Pay Rs. 5400 / -)).
3. Vacancy: 13 posts for deputation / absorption basis and 02 posts for deputation basis only.
4. Place of posting based on vacancies: Delhi, Lucknow, Guwahati, Kolkata, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Kochi, Jammu, Raipur, Chandigarh, Chennai, Ranchi and Imphal.
5. Officers of the Central Government or State Government or Union Territories:
(A) (i) Holding analogous post in the parent cadre or department on regular basis: or
(ii) Regularly in Pay Band-2 (9300-34800) with Grade Pay 4800 or equivalent in the Basic Pay Cadre / Department, with 2 years of service in the grade provided after appointment on regular basis in Grade Pay. .
(iii) After 3 years of service in Grade, Grade Pay Rs 4600 or equivalent in basic cadre / department after appointment on regular basis in Pay Band-2 (Rs. 9300-34800):
(B) Possessing the following educational qualifications and experience:
(i) Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university: and
(ii) 3 years of experience in dealing with criminal investigation cases, or providing training in intelligence work or counter terrorism including counter operation terrorism.
6. Nature of Duties:
1. DI SP related matters / P.E. Will be responsible for the day-to-day investigation assigned to. S / he will be responsible for collecting intelligence related to the cases
His / her area of responsibility.
2. Investigation of cases / P.E. And to gather intelligence.
3. When necessary, they will require an S / / to carry out tasks related to NIA matters.
4. S / he will prepare separate report i.e. progress report, final report, investigation report and charge sheet from time to time and present the same to the supervisory authorities.
5. S / he will ensure the collection of IRs of terrorists involved in various incidents in his jurisdiction and will also interview terrorists in various jails to get further information.
6. S / he will monitor all national security related incidents and activities groups / radical extremists / terrorists / left-wing extremists as per orders of their jurisdiction.
Age: The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
Selection Procedure :
Selection will be deputation/absorption basis
How to Apply : NIA Recruitment 2021 Notification Released Check Job details salary vacancy details here
1. It is requested that the above advertisement can be broadcast in all the departments / institutes / offices under your charge and also hosted on their websites. Nomination of eligible officers with the following documents SP (Adm), NIA HO, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003, New Delhi-110003 through proper channel in 02 (two) months from the date of publication of this item ‘Employment News ‘.
i) Bio-data (available in NIA website www.nia.gov.in/recruitment-notice.htm) in the prescribed proforma (bio-II) duly countered by the competent authority.
ii) The photocopies of the APAR dossier for the years 2014-15 to 2018-19 are duly valid (it can be ensured that every page containing rubber stamps by an officer does not contain tx: of India.)
iii) Vigilance clearance certificate and integrity certificate issued by the concerned department.
iv) Details of major / minor penalty imposed on the officer during the last 10 years.
2. Applications received after the last date, or in any respect, incomplete applications or documents / information as per Para-3 above will not be considered. The cadre authority can ascertain that the details sent by the officers are correct as per records.