NHPC Recruitment 2020 – Trainee Engineer Vacancies – 1,60,000 Salary – Apply Now
On 19/08/2020, NHPC announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E for the position of Trainee Engineer
|Post Name||Trainee Engineer|
|No of Posts||2 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 50,000 – Rs. 1,60,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||28/09/2020|
NHPC Limited, a flagship Schedule – A, is a ‘Mini Ratna’ company of the Government of India seeking a bright, energetic young graduate engineer and professional with an installed capacity of 7071.2 MW. NHPC is involved in the construction and operation of hydro, solar and wind power plants across the country amidst beautiful surroundings and breathtaking views of the scenic region including the region of the Devbhumi Himalayas.
1. Post: Trainee Engineer
2. Trainee Engineer (Civil) / (E2) / `50,000-3% -1,60,000 (IDA)
3. Minimum Qualification: Engineering / Technology / B.Sc. (Engineering) Degree in Civil Discipline from a recognized Indian University / Institute approved by AICTE with minimum 60% marks or AMIE with minimum grade of 60% marks or equivalent grade (Nomination till 31.05.2013).
1. Post: Trainee Engineer
2. Trainee Engineer (Mechanical) / (E2) / `50,000-3% -1,60,000 (IDA)
3. Minimum Qualification: Full time regular Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Technology / B.Sc (Engineering) degree in Mechanical discipline from recognized Indian University / Institute approved by AICTE with minimum 60% marks or equivalent with minimum 60% marks Grade or AMIE. Equivalent grade (enrollment before 31.05.2013). Mechanical discipline includes Mechanical / Production / Thermal / Mechanical and Automation Engineering.
Age: 30 Yrs. Total – 30 (Backlog vacancies: SC-04,ST-01 Current Year Vacancies: SC- 04,OBC-07,EWS-02,UR-12) , 30 Yrs. Total – 21 (Backlog vacancies: ST-01 Current Year Vacancies: SC- 01,OBC-04,EWS-2,UR-13)
a. Commencement of Online Registration of application by candidates in NHPC. 29.08.2020 (Saturday)
b. Last date for online registration of application by candidates in NHPC. b. 28.09.2020 (Monday)
General Information And Instructions:
1. Candidates desirous of joining NHPC as Trainee Engineer (Civil) and Trainee Engineer (Mechanical) in Advertisement No. NH / Rectt / 01/20 must have appeared in GATE-2020. Advertisement No. NH / Rectt. Candidates desirous of joining NHPC as Trainee Officer (HR) / Trainee Officer (Law) in 2020 as against 01/2020 / UGC NET- June 2020 / CLAT 2020 (applicable for admission from PG) is. / LLM courses) apply. Advertisement No. NH / Rectt. / 01/2020 Candidates wishing to join NHPC as Trainee Officer (Finance) should have valid certificate in CA / CMA. Final year students are not eligible to apply. Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
2. Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility and other criteria mentioned in the advertisement. If a candidate is shortlisted based on the information given by him / her and does not meet the criteria, he / she will not be allowed to join.
3. Only GATE-2020 score (marks out of 100), UGC NET-June 2020 score (marks out of 100) and CLAT 2020 (applied for admission to PG / LLM course) are valid for this recruitment exercise. The GATE score of 2019, UGC NET score of Dec 2019 and CLAT 2019 (applicable for admission to PG / LLM courses) or not valid. Only CA / CMAscore is valid for the post of Trainee Officer (Finance).
4. The candidate is required to obtain the required marks / grade in the minimum qualification prescribed for the post, taking the average of all semesters / years irrespective of the weightage given by the institute / university to any particular semester / year.
5. Under no circumstances shall there be any representation for relaxation of the prescribed norms.
6. Internal candidates possessing the required qualifications are also eligible to apply. They are advised to refer to the internal circular before filling the application.
7. The candidate has to apply only online. No manual / paper application will be entertained.
8. The date of declaration of result / issue of mark sheet will be considered as the date of qualification and there will be no exemption on this account. 09 at any stage of the recruitment process of the registered candidate or after selection / inclusion is rejected, in the event of any information provided by the candidate, is found to be incorrect or is not found to fit the eligibility criteria. In.
9. Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID active for at least one year. Once entered, no change will be made in the email ID. All future correspondence will be sent via e-mail only. For any query regarding this recruitment exercise, please send an email to email@example.com. ‘”TE (C)”, “TE (M)” / “TO (HR) /'” TO (LAW) “‘/'” TO (F) – ‘”with the subject line.
Candidates employed with Government Departments / Public Undertakings / Autonomous Bodies will have to attach a scanned copy of the NOC with testimonials or produce at the time of joining.
In case of any ambiguity / dispute, due to interpretation in a version other than English, the English version shall prevail.
NHPC has the right to cancel / modify / restrict / enhance / change the recruitment process without issuing any notice or giving any reason thereof.
NHPC reserves the right to increase / decrease the vacancies as per the requirement.
The recruitment process will be as per NHPC policy and recruitment rules.
Any canvassing directly or indirectly by the applicant will be disqualified for his candidature.
In case of any dispute, the competent court will have exclusive jurisdiction in Faridabad / High Court of Punjab / Haryana in Chandigarh.
Selection Procedure :
For Trainee Engineer (Civil) & Trainee Engineer (Mechanical):
Candidates shall be shortlisted out of the candidates registered with NHPC as per merit based on the GATE – 2020 marks and will be provisionally selected and extended “Offer of Appointment” on provisional basis
For Trainee Officer (HR): Candidates are required to appear in the below mentioned paper (Code 55) of UGCNational Eligibility Test (NET)-of June 2020.
How to Apply :
1. Only those candidates who have registered in GATE-2020 with valid GATE registration number can register online against the advertisement number NH / Rectt in NHPC website http://www.nhpcindia.com /career.htm . / 01/2020.
2. Read the instructions carefully and fill the on-line application form giving accurate information including GATE-2020 registration number. After filling it, the system will generate a unique registration number of NHPC. Candidates should keep scanned copies of their certificates in PDF format in a separate file, as in each “JPEG / PDF format” between 100 and 200 KB, along with passport-sized color photographs and signatures in JPEG. Below the head are given in step 4. Format of 23 KB size and less than 15 KB size respectively. Scanned copies of certificates should be readable otherwise candidature will be rejected.
3. Candidates can visit the online registration site from 0000 hours of 29 August 2020 to midnight of 28 September 2020.
Step-1: Log on to www.nhpcindia.com and click on Career with us
Step-2: Read all the instructions given on the website
Step-3: Fill online application form with relevant details and submit
Step-4: Before applying online registration for attachment, scanned copies of the following documents should be kept ready by the candidate:
(A) Matriculation / Secondary school certificate as proof of date of birth. (B) Complete set of mark sheet / certificate in support of qualification i.e. X, XII, Graduation and Post Graduation (if required). (C) In the case of OBC candidates, the caste certificate in the format prescribed by the Government of India, the community certificate at the time of registration should have been issued for the OBC (if applicable) within 6 months (d) Issued by the competent authority Disability certificate (if applicable). (E) Certificate from the Principal stating that the candidate has passed the course on a full time / regular basis (except AMIE) certified by the university / institute from where he / she has obtained bachelor’s / postgraduate degree. (F) A certificate for conversion of grade / CGPA in percentage of marks will be based on a process certified by the university / institute where the concerned has obtained a bachelor’s degree and (g) a copy of the admit card / registration of GATE-2020 . Form.
Step-5: The candidate should upload the scanned copies of his / her certificates to the separate place given in the online application form.
Step-6: Print out the system generated registration slip / form for future reference.