Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC)
Various Post Recruitment 2019
Advt. No. NFC/02/2019
- General, OBC, EWS : Rs. 150/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 100/-
- PH, Female Candidates : Rs. 0/-
- Online Application Start : 21 December 2019
- Registration Last Date : 10 January 2020
- Fee Payment Last Date : 10 January 2020
- Exam Date : 08-09 July 2021
- Admit Card Available : 05 July 2021
- Result Available : 24 August 2021
- Pay Exam Fee through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Challan Fee Mode.
- Post Code (21901-21911) : 18-24 Yrs.
- Post Code (21912-21924) : 18-22 Yrs.
- Post Code (21931-21932) : 18-24 Yrs.
- Post Code (21941-21945) : 18-22 Yrs.
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Total Vacancy : 273 Post
|Post Name||Code||Total Post||Eligibility|
|Mechanical||21901||16||Diploma in Mechanical Engineering|
|Chemical||21902||02||Diploma in Chemical Engineering|
|Electrical||21903||07||Diploma in Electrical Engineering|
|Electronics||21904||02||Diploma in Electronics Engineering|
|Electronics & Instrumentation||21905||02||Diploma in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering|
|Computer Science||21906||01||Diploma in Computer Science Engineering|
|Civil||21907||06||Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|Architecture||21908||01||Diploma in Architecture Engineering|
|Automobile||21909||01||Diploma in Automobile Engineering|
|Chemical (B.Sc Chemistry)||21910||01||Bachelor Degree B.Sc in Chemistry with 60% Marks|
|Horticulture||21911||01||Bachelor Degree B.Sc in Horticulture with 60% Marks|
|Fitter||21912||95||Class 10 High School with 60% Marks with One Year Trade Certificate|
|Electronics & Instrumentation||21917||05|
|Air conditioning & Refrigeration||21918||01|
|Lab Technician||21923||03||Class 10 High School with 60% Marks with One Year Trade Certificate OR Intermediate in Science with 60% Marks in PCM Subjects|
|Chemical Plant Operator||21924||34|
|Upper Divisional Clerk||21925||12||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with 50% Marks|
|Work Assistant (Hospital Work)||21926||20||Class 10 High School Passed Only|
|Chemical||21931||05||Diploma in Chemical Engineering|
|Chemical (B.Sc Chemistry)||21932||01||Bachelor Degree B.Sc in Chemistry with 60% Marks|
|Chemical Plant Operator||21933||06||Class 10 High School with 60% Marks and ITI Certificate in Related Trade OR Intermediate in PCM with 60% Marks|
|Electrical||21941||01||Class 10 High School with 60% Marks and|
Registered Candidates can Download Result