NDMA Recruitment 2021 – Senior Consultant Vacancy – Apply Now
NDMA Recruitment 2021 – Senior Consultant Vacancy – Apply Now – NDMA Sarkari Jobs 2021: On 11/01/2021, notification for the post of NDMA Recruitment 2021 Senior Consultant has been released on its official website ndma.gov.in. Eligible candidates can apply before National Disaster Management Senior Consultant Recruitment 2021. Be sure to read the 09/02/2021 and NDMA Senior Consultant New Delhi Recruitment 2021 details like eligibility criteria, selection process, online process etc. Candidates who wish to apply for the post of Senior Advisor can check the official notification PDF given below.
|Company Name||NDMA Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Senior Consultant Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 2,00,000 – Rs. 2,50,000/-Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||09/02/2021|
Eligibility Details: NDMA Recruitment 2021 – Senior Consultant Vacancy – Apply Now
Advertisement for various posts in National Disaster Management Authority (ND MA) on contract basis. NDMA invites applications from persons with requisite qualifications and experience from the Indian National for the following posts: –
F. Number 01-20 / 2020-Admn
1. Post Name: Senior Consultant (Nuclear Radiological)
2. Number of posts: 01
3. Educational Qualification: Master’s degree in Physics; Or chemistry; OR Mechanical / Chemical / Nuclear Engineering / Reactor Engineering in B.E / B.Tech.
4. Post qualification experience: The candidate should have post qualification experience of 10 years or more in the relevant field. Should have in-depth knowledge of India’s nuclear program in addition to knowledge of various applications on the use of radioisotopes. Must be well versed with recommendations of AERB, DAE, NPCIL, ICRP, IAEA and other related bodies on radiation related issues. Radiation Safety, Dose Limit, Safety Code MD Guide etc. Retired Govt. Grade Pay employees Rs. 10,000 / – (equivalent in level 14 or 7 CPC pay matrix) with experience in the relevant field will also be eligible. For information visit http://ndma-gov.in
5. M. Desirable Person with Phil., Ph.D. Additional qualification, research experience, published with sufficient post qualification in related field, preferred, Ph.D. Additional weightage will be given from the reputed university.
6. Remuneration Band: Rs. 75,000 / – to 1,00,000 / – for Consultant Grade-I, Rs. 1,25,000 / – to Rs. 1,75,000 / – for Consultant Grade-II and Rs. 2,00,000 / – to Rs. 2,50,000 / – For Senior Consultant. Remuneration in respect of retired government employee will be fixed as per Ministry of Finance, Expenditure Department O.M. No. 3-25 / 2020-E. III.A dated 09 December 2020.20.
1. The detailed terms and conditions and eligibility criteria (educational qualification, age, experience etc.) for engagement of the above posts are indicated in the reference (TOR) for the above posts and can be seen on the NDMA website at http: //. ndma.gov.in
2. Essential / desirable educational qualification and experience will be verified with original certificates.
3. Only one post is advertised for the posts of SL. 5 and 4 above, if a candidate is not found suitable for Consultant Grade-II, then the suitability of the interested candidates will be assessed for / Consultant Grade-I. NDMA reserves the right to offer the following post of Advisor if no candidate is found fit for the desired position of Advisor.
Separate applications are required to be sent for each position / field. Incomplete applications will NOT be considered.
Selection Procedure : NDMA Recruitment 2021 – Senior Consultant Vacancy – Apply Now
How to Apply :
Interested persons can send their bio-data in the prescribed proforma available on NDMA website along with a certificate establishing their educational qualification, Mr. Abhishek Biswas, Under Secretary (Entry), National Disaster Management Authority, NDMA Bhawan, AI, Safdarjung Enclave can do. New Delhi-110029, within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement in Rojgar Samachar.