NBPGR Field Worker Recruitment Notification 2021
NBPGR Field Worker Recruitment Notification 2021 : Notification of NBPGR Recruitment 2021 for the post of Field Worker has been released on its official website www.nbpgr.ernet.in on 19/02/2021. Eligible candidates can apply for National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resource Field Worker. Must read the information of NBPGR Field Worker New Delhi Recruitment 2021 like recruitment eligibility criteria, selection process, online process etc. before 12/03/2021. Candidates desirous of applying for the post of field worker can conduct an official inquiry. Notification PDF below.
|Company Name||NBPGR Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Field Worker Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 18,000/-Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||12/03/2021|
Applications have been invited to participate in the interview (in person / video conferencing) for the following posts, which use the genomics approach in DBT-funded network project Germplasm Characterization and Trait Discovery in Wheat and NBPGR, New Delhi Climate Integration is its integration to improve productivity and nutritional quality, as noted below.
me. Project 2: Germplasm characterization and trait discovery in wheat using the genomics approach and its integration to improve climate, productivity and nutritional quality.
ii. Sub Project-3: Evaluation of wheat germplasm for abiotic stress
1. Post Name: Field Worker (01)
2. Essential Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
3. Desirable Qualification: Knowledge of Microsoft Office / Excel
4. Salary: Rs.18000 + 24% HRA
5. Project duration: March 2021-February 2024
1. Candidates are requested to ensure their eligibility such as age, qualification etc. before appearing for the interview. Only candidates possessing the required qualifications will be considered for interview.
2. NO T AIDA and official accommodation will be provided for appearing in the interview.
3. The post is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project, the selected candidate has no right to claim for regularization or absorption in ICAR / NBPGR. The decision of the Director of the Institute shall be final and binding in all aspects.
4. The Director will also reserve the right to terminate the contract of the job as stated above, before the completion of the project for which no appeal will be made, the candidates are required to bring the relevant certificate / mark sheet etc. along with the original matriculation. An application with full bio-data attaching full photocopies of the certificate and mark sheet has since been duly verified by pasting a passport size photograph on top.
5. The selected candidate will be required to produce a medical certificate at the time of joining.
6. In case of any dispute, it shall be resolved only within the jurisdiction of the New Delhi court.
ICAR-National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources, Pusa Campus, New Delhi – 110012, India
Selection Process : NBPGR Field Worker Recruitment Notification 2021
After scrutiny of applications, qualified candidates will be notified by email or phone for more information about the interview. The original documents of the candidates appearing in the interview will be verified on the date of interview and the candidates appearing in the online interview will be verified at a later stage.
How to apply : NBPGR Field Worker Recruitment Notification 2021
Due to the current COVID-19 crisis, candidates can select the person for interview through online process. Eligible candidates (one person as well as online mode) are requested to attach their application in the attached document and email a scanned copy of the original documents to Wheatnetwork.firstname.lastname@example.org. Copy to send to Sundeep.kumar. @ icar.gov.in latest by 12 March 2021.