National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment 2020 – Project Assistant III Vacancies – 35,000 Salary – Apply Now
On 10/08/2020, National Chemical Laboratory announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Tech/B.E, M.Pharma, M.Sc for the position of Project Assistant III.
|Company Name||National Chemical Laboratory|
|Post Name||Project Assistant III|
|No of Posts||2 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 35,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||19/08/2020|
Filling up of position(s) for engagement as Project Assistant-II/-III As for sponsored project taken up in the Lab. Applications are invited in the prescribed Proforma for filling up of position(s) of Project Assistant-II /- III on a purely temporary basis. The detail of the Sponsored Project under which engagement is proposed to be made is as under
1. Title of the Position.: Project Assistant III
2. Title of the Project: Design and development of Indigenous Strain Portfolio for the production of Penicillin (PenV-IP)
3. Minimum prescribed educational Qualifications Candidates with M. Pharm.,B.Tech. /B.E /M.Sc.Degree in Biochemistry/ Biotechnology /Bioinformatics/ Computational biology/ Chemical Engineering/ Biological Engineering/Chemistry/Pharmaceutical or related sciences/Microbiology or Any branch of Life sciences &Analytical Chemistry, Related areas from Recognized University with 55% marks or Equivalent CGPA
4. Desirable experience, if any
a. PA-III-APG: Work experience in project related scientific management work along with research activity of screening fungal strains
b. PA-III-MT: Work experience in patent informatics and analysis of scientific and market related literature along with good written and spoken communication skills
E. Consolidated emoluments per month: Rs. 35000/- for (PA-III)
5. No. of positions to be filled up: PA-III- Two
a. PA-III -APG: Along with research candidate is expected to co -ordinate project work such as indenting, purchase process and co -ordination with team members.
b. PA-III -MT: Scientific and patent literature analysis and report writing, independent thinking and initiative to act as a bridge between wet lab and IP activities
Selection Procedure :
1. The list of the candidates short listed by the Screening Committee for being interviewed would be updated online on 25th Aug, 2020.
How to Apply :
1. The application in the prescribed Proforma (enclosed herewith) duly completed and signed, together with good quality and clearly readable scanned copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials, latest CV of the candidate, and photograph should be sent by email to email@example.com by 5:30 pm of August 19, 2020, with the subject as: “MLP101126: Application for PA-II/-III position. Please write the given code mentioned in the Desirable experience & Job requirement column according to your experience”. Please combine the application and all the supporting documents in a single PDF (max size 10 MB), and send it as an attachment to the email. Emails with multiple attachments and those received after the closing date and time will not be considered. Only email applications will be accepted.
2. The list of the candidates short listed by the Screening Committee for being interviewed would be updated online on 25th Aug, 2020. The candidates may also ascertain the information after 25th Aug, 2020 via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, The interview will be conducted during 27th& 28th Aug, 2020 from 10:00 am onwards online through a suitable medium such as Microsoft Teams, Google Meet, Cisco WebEx, etc. The meeting link will be provided only to the short-listed candidates.No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview. The candidates recommended by the interview committee will have to join the duty immediately on receipt of the offer of engagement.