Nainital Bank Limited 2021 job notification just now released
Nainital Bank Limited 2021 job notification just now released – On 01.04.2021 Nainital Bank Limited officially released the job notification for the post of Chief Risk Officer. MBA / PGDM passes can apply for this job opening. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website nainitalbank.co.in. The application process ends on 12.04.2021.
|Company Name||Nainital Bank Limited Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Chief Risk Officer Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 76,010 – Rs. 89,890 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Nainital Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||12/04/2021|
Nainital Bank Limited invites applications for appointment of Chief Risk Officer (CRO) on contract basis
1 post name: Chief Risk Officer
Number and location of 2 posts: 1 at Bank Headquarters, Nainital (1)
3 The nature of employment can be extended on a contract basis for a period of 3 years, subject to annual review, up to one year at a time, subject to a maximum of 5 years. The contract shall be terminated by either party with three months’ notice or compensation in lieu thereof.
4 Qualifications: Bachelor Degree
for me. Professional certification in financial risk management from the Global Association of Risk Professionals. or
ii. Occupational Risk Management Certification from PRMIA Institute. or
iii. Three years of experience as a CRO in such regulated lender (s), in relation to which there is a regulatory requirement to appoint a CRO for board approval. or
iv. Two years full time MBA with specialization in Risk Management from a recognized university
v. Two years full time MBA with specialization in finance from a recognized university and certification in risk management from a recognized institute.
5 Desirable Additional Qualifications: Preference will be given to the candidates: –
for me. CFA Institute, or Chartered Holder by Financial Analyst Analyst
ii. Chartered Accountant designated by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or equivalent abroad, or
iii. Nominated as a Cost and Management Accountant by the Institute of Cost Accountants of India or equivalent abroad.
6 Work Experience: Desirable Experience: Preference will be given to candidates having experience in Corporate Credit and Risk Management at the level of Manager / Senior Manager in one or more banks / FIs, or have similar roles and responsibilities in one or more regulated. Lending institution. Sound understanding of market risk and / or liquidity management and / or operational risk is an additional desirable risk for analytics.
7 Job Profile:
for me. Responsible for overall supervision of the risk management function of the bank.
ii. Ensuring continuous improvement in the risk management practices / policies of the bank.
iii. Formation and review of risk management policies such as credit risk, operational risk such as credit risk, fraud risk, fund transfer pricing, market risk, operational risk and asset liability management.
iv. Acting as convener of Credit Risk Management Committee (CRMC), Asset Liability Management Committee (ALCO) and Internal Risk Management Committee (IRMC)
v. Responsible for the business continuity planning framework of the bank and convener of the BCP committee.
vi. Develop and manage a comprehensive risk policy and ensure that it is within the scope of RBI regulations and BASEL norms.
vii. Any other similar work assigned by the Bank from time to time.
viii. Apart from the above, the job role of Chief Risk Officer includes guidelines as per RBI Circular No. DBR.BP.BC NO. 65 / 21.04.103 / 2016-17 dated 27.04.2017.
8 Remuneration: Salary and Allowances will be applicable in Grade / Scale IV of the Bank: Basic Pay 76010-2220 / 4-84890- 2500 / 2-89890 and will start with applicable allowances and allowances.
9. Miscellaneous: The contract will be subject to completion of all unemployment formalities including medical examination, reference check, police verification and verification of testimonials.
Minimum – 35 years Maximum – 55 years
General rules: Nainital Bank Limited 2021 job notification just now released
1. Application format is attached below. Candidates apply strictly as per the prescribed format.
2. Candidates should attach copies of relevant documents in support of relevant certificates (based on age, educational qualifications) and experience with the application. Their candidature will be considered along with the information declared in the application and copies of certificates / documents.
3. If at any stage it is found that any information given in the application is false / incorrect or according to the bank, the candidate does not meet the eligibility criteria, he can cancel / terminate his candidature. / Appointment. Sole discretion of bank
4. Promotion in any form will be a disqualification.
5. The eligibility, conduct of interview, evaluation, setting minimum eligibility standards in interview, communication of result, the decision of the bank will be final and binding on the candidates and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
6. At the time of joining The Nainital Bank Limited, the candidate has to produce a discharge certificate from the current employer.
7. Any dispute arising out of this advertisement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Nainital only.
8. Corrigendum, if any, issued on the above advertisement will be published only on the bank’s website www.nainitalbank.co.in. It is mandatory for the candidate to apply for the vacancy, mention the email ID of the candidate (please refer to serial number 5 of the application). The application without an e-mail ID will be rejected as all the eligible candidates will have to apply in this regard via e-mail by the bank.
Vice President (HRM), The Nainital Bank Limited, Head Office, Seven Oaks, Mallital, Nainital – 263001 (Uttarakhand)
Selection Process : Nainital Bank Limited 2021 job notification just now released
1. Applications received from candidates will be scrutinized and shortlisted based on eligibility and relevant experience.
2. The expected number of candidates selected for final selection will be called for interview.
3. Final selection will be done on the basis of eligibility, experience, qualification and performance during personal interview.
4. Personal interview will be conducted by a committee constituted for this purpose.
5. Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria are not entitled to be called for interview.
6. The bank reserves the right to reject any application suited to the requirement of the bank without assigning any reason and calls only the required number of candidates who fulfill the required eligibility criteria for the post.
How to Apply : Nainital Bank Limited 2021 job notification just now released
1. The period for submission of application has been extended till 12.04.2021
2. Please note that all the terms and conditions contained in the notification 09.02.2021 will remain unchanged, preventing the above changes.
3. Vice President (HRM), Nainital Bank Limited, Head Office, Seven Oaks, Mallital, Nainital – 263001 (Uttarakhand)