Mohanlal Sukhadia University Recruitment 2021 – Lab Assistant Vacancy – 25,000 Salary – Apply Now
Mohanlal Sukhadia University Recruitment 2021 – Apply Now – Mohanlal Sukhadia University Government 2021: On 07/01/2021, Mohanlal Sukhadia University Recruitment 2021 for the post of Lab Assistant has been officially released on mlsu.ac.in. Eligible candidates can go through mlsu.ac.in Mohanlal Sukhadia University Recruitment Notification 2021 to know more about Mohanlal Sukhadia University Lab Assistant Udaipur Recruitment 2021. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria alone can apply online for Mohanlal Sukhadia University Recruitment 2021. The procedure which is given below.
|Company Name||Mohanlal Sukhadia University|
|Post Name||Lab Assistant|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||16/01/2021|
Eligibility Details: Mohanlal Sukhadia University Recruitment 2021 – Apply Now
Application from candidates on a prescribed format for engagement of staff under various posts to work at RUSA (MHRD) funded Entrepreneurship and Employment and Innovation Hub Projectin Finishing School and Placement Cell, Mohanlal Sukhadia University, Udaipur, Rajasthan, 313 001 Are invited.
1. Number of posts: Lab Assistant (Computer and IT related services) – 1
2. Eligibility Criteria: Laboratory Assistant (Computer and IT related services) – Post Graduation / Graduate in related field.
3. Remuneration: Lab Assistant- Rs. 25,000 / – per month (fixed)
4. Employment: An Entrepreneurship and Employment and Innovation Hub Project, Finishing School and Placement Cell, Mohanlalsukhadia University, Udaipur (Raj.)
5. Tenure: This position is purely temporary for a period of up to 1 year and is renewable subject to tenure of the project and satisfactory performance of the candidate. Status is co-terminus project
6. Job Definition: Maintaining the operation of a computer lab, under the direction of the Coordinator / Incharge, Finishing School and Placement, Mohanlalsukhadia University, Udaipur (Raj.); And instructing students and staff in the use of computer lab technology and software applications; And supervising students and placement activities in computer labs. Assistance in conducting career oriented activities for students. Ensure that the objectives of the cell are being met effectively and efficiently
7. Job Description:
a. Maintains computer labs (such as instructional materials, appropriate software, setting materials for daily activities, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring the availability of equipment and programs to enhance the instructional program.
B. To coordinate students and teachers for the purpose of maintaining computer lab operations and activities. Instruct students in computer laboratory technology and software applications aimed at increasing their understanding of laboratory operations and strengthening educational concepts.
C. Monitor student activities in a computer lab with the aim of maintaining a safe environment, which is conducive to learning. In order to ensure the availability of equipment in the event of safe operation, the computer performs routine and preventive maintenance for lab and classroom equipment (such as dusting, cleaning, virus scanning, internet bookmarking, defragmenting, etc.).
Other personnel may be required for the purpose of supporting them in completing their work activities in the D Finishing School and Placement Cell.
I. Coordinate with career guidance staff to establish students’ goals and assess readiness for employment.
F. Troubleshoots problems with hardware and / or software applications for the purpose of determining the appropriate functions to maintain computer lab operations.
8. Desirable Skills: Perform multiple tasks with the need to upgrade skills occasionally to meet changing job conditions. Specific skill-based competencies required to perform tasks of the job satisfactorily include: computer labs, operating equipment used in the classroom and offices, including appropriate software applications; Preparing and maintaining accurate records.
General information / detail about the post: Mohanlal Sukhadia University Recruitment 2021 – Apply Now
1. The appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation or termination of research.
2. The appointing person will not have any claim for appointment / absorption in the funding agency or Mohanlalsukhadia University.
3. The appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency applicable specifically to RUSAproject.
4. The prescribed qualifications should be obtained from recognized institutes / institutions.
5. The prescribed educational qualifications are bare minimum and capturing only those candidates is not called for interview. Where the number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it will not be possible for all the candidates to conduct the interview. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the PI may limit the number of candidates for interview to a reasonable extent after taking qualifications and experience above and beyond the minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
6. Selected candidates have to give their consent so that they can join the position on immediate receipt.
7. There will be no interim inquiry / correspondence / communication of any kind on the theme.
8. Candidates who do not send scanned self-attested copies of relevant original documents along with the application through email will be summarized.
9. Promotion in any form and / or bringing in any effect will be considered a disqualification.
Selection Procedure :
Shortlisted candidates will be intimated through email.
How to Apply : Mohanlal Sukhadia University Recruitment 2021 – Apply Now
1. Candidates having suitable qualification in relevant subject / expertise and experience send their application in prescribed format (available with notification) and all supporting documents and updated CV (including name, photo, date of birth, address for communication) You can, by e-mail (email@example.com) the undersigned should not have any hard copy on 16 January 2021 till 5.00 pm, phone number, email id, education details)
2. Applicants must bring all original certificates at the time of joining for the purpose of verification, along with a set of photocopies.