Ministry of Textiles Consultant Recruitment 2021 Notification – Apply Now
Ministry of Textiles Consultant Recruitment 2021 Notification – Apply Now – Ministry of Textiles Recruitment 2021: On 03/03/2021, Ministry of Textiles Recruitment 2021 for the post of Consultant has been officially released on texmin.nic.in. Eligible candidates can go through the recruitment of Texmin. For more information about textile recruitment notification 2021, textile consultant new delhi recruitment 2021. The lone candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria, can apply by following the Ministry of Textiles Recruitment 2021 online. The procedure is given below.
|Company Name||Ministry of Textiles Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Consultant Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Job Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||26/03/2021|
Eligibility Details: Ministry of Textiles Consultant Recruitment 2021 Notification – Apply Now
Subject: Engagement of retired government officials as ‘consultants’ on contractual basis in the Ministry of Textiles – inviting applications for the same.
For engagement with central government ministries / departments for contractual engagement, Ministry of Textiles invites applications from retired government officials of SO II-JS or equivalent, and retired / subordinate offices of any central government offices. There is a lot of experience in functioning. .
1. Name of the post: Advisor
2. Remuneration and Allowances:
me. Emoluments: – For the final payment of monthly salary / remuneration payable, the person selected will be equal to the amount of pension received by the DA. Prepared pension and pension should not exceed the final salary drawn by the selected person.
ii. In addition, the selected person will be made eligible for 50% local post of transport allowance at the last post. However, dearness allowance will not be acceptable.
iii. Advisor will however be eligible for official email ID, official identity card, internet connection, telephone, office with standard equipment library facility etc.
3. Allowances: – Consultants will not be entitled to any allowance or accommodation facility. However, whether he would be required to travel within the country in relation to the official work of the Ministry, would be acceptable to the TA / DA as a regular employee of the same category, whom he / she retired from wilt / after obtaining it. / Its acceptance. Will have to be paid competent authority.
4,. Vacation: – Counselor will be eligible for 8 days in a calendar year on pro-rata basis. Remuneration The period of absence not to exceed the remuneration shall be paid to the advisors of Torus. The non-profit holiday will neither be extended nor encoded for the next year.
5. Engagement as an advisor will not be considered as a matter of re-employment.
6. Eligibility Criteria for Consultant Encounter: Individuals who wish to apply should fulfill the following criteria
me. Should be retired from any Central Government Offices, Attached / Subordinate Offices and Section Officer / Under Secretary level level or only equivalent.
ii. He must have excellent computer knowledge and excellent communication and interpersonal skills with computer operation;
iii. SO / US Establishment with sound knowledge and experience Legal Affairs / Parliament Affairs / Standing Committees / Court Affairs / Audit Paras / RTLS / Annual Report / Policy Framework / Determination of Recruitment Rules / PSE / PSU / Board Officers with specialization in disciplinary proceedings Appointment. And dealing with complex vigilance cases / preparation of CCEA notes, implementation of various schemes of minimums / dips. Etc. (Total 6 vacancies).
7. For Internal Finance Wing: SO / AD / US / DD who have a strong disposition or who have worked in Finance Division for intensive conduct of work related to Internal Finance Wing; (2 vacancies).
8. For Hindi Division – Retired Joint Director / Deputy. Assistant Director. Worked as Director of Official Language for appointment as consultant in place of SRL translator and for sound knowledge and translation from English to Hindi and vice versa and for implementation of Official Language Policy (1 vacancy).
9. Engagement period:
me. A person’s initial engagement as a consultant will be for a period of one year. After the end of the initial period, the engagement can be extended based on the requirement of the Ministry, and based on the performance of the concerned consultant (s) with the approval of the competent authority for a maximum of one year at a time.
ii. The appointment of Consultants will be on full time basis and they will not be allowed to take any other assignment during the period of Consultancy in the Ministry of Textiles.
iii. The appointment of Consultants is of a temporary (non-official) nature, as opposed to specific jobs / assignments.
10. No.A-42011/21/2017-Estimate (Pt.1)
1. In view of the rules and regulations of the Central Government, the consultants will be required to analyze cases / proposals, policy issues, investigation of court cases, briefs / presentations and proposals submitted by their controlling authorities. They will interact fully with MS-Word / PPT / Excel etc.
2. They should not be more than 63.03 years of age as 01.03.2021 working day will normally be from 09.00 am to 5.30 pm. During work days, however, in work toilets, they may be called to sit late and on Saturdays / Sundays or other holidays.
3. They shall be governed by the Official Secrets Act, 1923 as amended from time to time, and shall not disclose any information / data to any unauthorized person during the period of their engagement. Wat can be done. in the form. ‘In the ministry.
4. All such documents will be the property of the government. They will not collect, use, or publish or publish any part of the data or statistics or proceedings or information to any third party assigned to the department without written consent. Department.
5. The Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) of the data collected rests with the distribution department which is distributed to the department house.
6. Regarding engagement of Consultants, attention has been drawn to the Central Vigilance Commission’s Circular No. 01/0/2017 dated 23.1.2017 and Circular No. 08/06/2011 dated 24.6.2011.
7. Keeping in mind the norms of ethical business and business functions, he will be fully accountable for any advice or any service rendered by him during his engagement in this department.
8. They should act in the interest of Ministry of Textiles at all times and offer any advice / service with professional honesty
9. He will maintain the highest standards of honesty, transparency, competitiveness, economy and efficiency while working as consultants in this department.
10. The consultants appointed do not represent or do not represent the opinions or advice of others in any matter which is contrary to the interest of the department nor do they engage in any activity outside the terms of the contract. Will smear.
States of affairs: Ministry of Textiles Consultant Recruitment 2021 Notification – Apply Now
1. Must be retired from any central government office. Attached / Subordinate Office and Section Officer / Under Secretary level or equivalent.
2. Should not be more than 63 years of age as on 01.03.2021.
3. He / she must possess excellent computer knowledge and excellent communication and interpersonal skills with computer operations;
4. Appointment of Board Level Officers with Legal Legal Maths / Parent Matters / Standing Committee / Court Cases / Audit Paras / RTLS / AnnuaI Report / Policy Framework / Recruitment Rules / Failing / PSU Experts in SO / US Sound Knowledge and Experience / Dicipline. In dealing with the proceedings and preparation of complex vigilance cases / CCEA notes. Implementation of various schemes of min / dips. Etc. (Parrot-6 vacancies).
Under Secretary (Administration), Ministry of Textiles, Room No. 336-A. Udyog Bhavan. New Delhi – 110011
Selection Process :
The screening committee constituted in the Ministry of Textiles will scrutinize the applications and select the advisors based on the eligibility criteria
how to apply :
1. Consultants engagement can be terminated by the Ministry of Textiles at any time without any reason, however, the consultant must provide 30 days advance notice or remuneration in lieu thereof before resigning from the engagement.
2. Interested retired Central Government officials can submit their application in the attached format along with a copy of PPO to the Under Secretary (Administration), Ministry of Textiles, Room No. 336-A. Udyog Bhavan. New Delhi – 110011 till 5:00 pm on 2611.2021. Applications can also be sent from the email given below. Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date will be rejected.
3. Can it be given wide publicity.