Meghalaya Basin Management Agency Job Notification 2021
Meghalaya Basin Management Agency Job Notification 2021 – Meghalaya Basin Management Agency Recruitment Notification 2021: On 10/02/2021, Meghalaya Basin Management Agency Recruitment 2021 for the post of Manager has been officially released on mbda.gov.in. Eligible candidates can go through the Meghalaya Basin Management Agency Recruitment Notification 2021 through mbda.gov.in for more information about Meghalaya Basin Management Agency Manager Shillong Recruitment 2021. The lone candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply after the Meghalaya Basin Management Agency Recruitment 2021. Apply the online procedure which is given below.
|Company Name||Meghalaya Basin Management Agency Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Manager Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 30,000/-Per Month|
|Job Location||Shilong Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||22/02/2021|
Eligibility Details: Meghalaya Basin Management Agency Job Notification 2021
Meghalaya Basin Management Agency (MBMA) invites applications from eligible candidates in the prescribed format to fill the following posts on contract basis. Detailed application form, advertisement and notification is available on MBMA’s website https://www.mbda.gov.in
Serial MBMA / CLLMP / HR / 64/2018/840
1. Post: Manager – Training
2. Number of requirement: 01
3. Monthly salary: Rs. 30,000 / –
4. Desired Qualification: Undergraduate or Postgraduate in any discipline – Social Work, Management, Marketing, Psychology, English, Human Resource Development, Social Science, or related subjects.
5. Desired Experience: – Minimum 5 years experience in managerial positions, preferably operating
6. Required Skills: Skilled in planning, execution and monitoring of plan implementation: Ability to manage end-to-end tasks with minimal supervision, identify issues and implement appropriate course correction measures, good Written and oral communication skills. Computer literacy with common MS packages, spreadsheets, PPTs, etc.
7. Place of posting: HQ, Shillong
8. Skills required for the posts: Good written and oral communication. Specialist in basic computer knowledge, such as word processing, spread sheets, and power point presentations, requires general essential skills. Other skills required are mentioned above against each position.
9. Period of contract: The term of the contract will be for a period of 01 (one) year. The contract may be renewed subject to the performance satisfaction of MBMA and the continuation of the project that you are engaged with. Selected candidates will be provided with a detailed document of the terms and conditions of engagement and to that effect have to sign a signed contract by the selected candidate with MBMA.
Age: Meghalaya Basin Management Agency Job Notification 2021
1. Pre-requisite qualifications and experience are minimal and the only fact a candidate has is that he will not be entitled to be called for interview. MBMA reserves the right to call candidates for interview on the basis of qualification and experience beyond the minimum qualification prescribed in the advertisement or any other condition.
2. Candidates are advised to clearly indicate their contact number and e-mail address to facilitate faster communication. Information about screening test / written / interview will be sent only through SMS / e-mail to the shortlisted candidates and no correspondence will be made with the applicants who are not shortlisted. The list of shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the MBDA website www.mbda.gov.in and the office information board.
3. MBMA reserves the right to conduct additional exams / skills exam or call for any additional documentary evidence in support of the applicant’s educational qualifications and experience.
4. In case of non-availability of suitable candidates with prescribed qualifications and experience, MBMA has the right to relax the prescribed qualifications and the experience has been found more suitable for candidates with less experience and relevant experience in the relevant field.
5. The number of vacancies indicated in the advertisement and notification is provisional. MBMA reserves the right to increase / decrease the number of posts at the time of selection and if more vacancies exist between the advertisement and the selection process, appoint accordingly.
6. MBMA has the right to extend the last date for receipt of applications. MBMA reserves the right to fill or not to fill any or all of the posts that advertise or cancel the recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason.
7. No TA / DA will be paid for appearing in the written test and interview
8. Canvassing of any kind will render disqualification.
9. Employees working with MBDA / MBMA, who are otherwise eligible, can also apply. Their applications must be routed through their reporting officer. However, for newly appointed employees, they must meet a minimum period of one year in their current position.
Required documents – Meghalaya Basin Management Agency Job Notification 2021
The candidate has to be attached with the application form, recent passport size photographs and self attested copies of the following documents;
1. Filled Application Form
2. Updated Perfume
3. Educational Qualification Certificate
4. Proof of experience or experience certificate
5. Proof of latest pay slip or salary from current or previous organizations
6. Additional or technical qualification certificate (if any)
7. Identity proof (PAN card or Aadhaar card)
Office of Meghalaya Basin Management Agency, C / O, Meghalaya State Housing Financing Cooperative Society Limited Campus, Nongrim Hills, Shillong, Meghalaya – 793003
Selection Process :
1. There will be written / technical test and personal interview for the posts. The written examination will include subject knowledge, general knowledge, logic and English subjects.
2. Written test / personal interview will be conducted in Shillong only.
how to apply :
1. The duly filled application form with self attested credentials should be submitted only to the office of Meghalaya Basin Management Agency, C / O, Meghalaya State Housing Financing Cooperative Society Limited Campus, Nongrim Hills, Shillong, Meghalaya – 793003. Deputy Commissioner O / o 11 districts are located at O / o Basin Development Unit (BDU) / District Project Management Unit (DPMU) or “Via-email” firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. The last date for submission of applications is 22 February 2021 till 5:00 pm. Applications received after the last date will not be considered and MBDA will not be responsible for any postal loss or delay in transit.
3. Meghalaya Basin Management Agency Office, C / O, Meghalaya State Housing Financing Cooperative Society Limited Campus, Nongrim Hills, Shillong, Meghalaya – 793003 “or” by post or directly to “Office / Office”. The Basin Development Unit (BDU) / District Project Management Unit (DPMU) places the Deputy Commissioner or “Viaemail” of 11 districts in O / O at email@example.com.
4. Candidates are advised to mention clearly in the envelope cover and apply for the status of “______________________” in the subject line of the e-mail.
5. Candidates are advised to carefully read the eligibility criteria and other conditions laid down for each post before applying.
6. Incomplete application will not be considered and is liable to be rejected. However, wherever necessary, an additional sheet of A4 size may be attached, mentioning the serial number.
7. In respect of candidates who are currently in services, will submit a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer when called for personal interview.