Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 – Mail Guard Vacancies – Apply Now
On 29/09/2020, Maharashtra Postal Circle announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed 12TH for the position of Mail Guard
|Company Name||Maharashtra Postal Circle|
|Post Name||Mail Guard|
|No of Posts||15 Posts|
|Job Location||Nagpur, Pune, Mumbai|
|Last Date to Apply||03/11/2020|
Online examination for direct recruitment to the posts of Postman (PM) / Mail Guard (MG) and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) in Maharashtra Postal Circle.
Postman / Mail Guard in Postal Department / Railway Postal Service Divisions.
1. Position: Mail Guard
2. Educational Qualification:
i) Passed 12th class from a recognized board.
ii) Marathi is a vernacular for the state of Maharashtra and Marathi and Konkani is the vernacular for the state of Goa, as the Department of Posts, New Delhi Memo No. 1- / / 0 / / 201 local- SPN-I, dated 30.06. Published in 2020. . Hence,
(A) For selection in the state of Maharashtra, the applicant must study and pass the Marathi language by the 10th standard.
(b) For selection in the state of Goa, the applicant should have studied Konkani or Marathi language till 10th.
3. Number of posts: 15
4. Pay Matrix (Civilian Employee); Salary Level-3 (Rs. 2,1,700 – 69100)
Age: Age limit for the posts of Postman/Mail Guard is 18 – 27 years.
Application Fee: UR/EWS/OBC (Male & Trans-man applicannts): Rs.: 500, SC, Rs. 100, ST, Rs. 100, PWD, Rs. 100 ,Female/Trans woman Rs. 100
1. Applications have to be submitted in online mode only on registration portal ie https://dopmah20.onlineapplicationform.org/MHPOST/.
2. Only a normal online application is allowed by the applicant for the post of Postman / Mail Guard and / or Multi Tasking Staff. If more than one application of an applicant is found at any stage, then all the applications will be rejected by the department and his candidature for the examination will be canceled.
3. Applications submitted through any other source will not be accepted. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard and no admit card will be issued to any applicant, even if he pays the prescribed fee by any mode.
4. Applicants are advised to read the notification, instructions to applicants, position of vacancy carefully before filling the application form.
5. Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit the online application and pay the prescribed fee well before the due date and to avoid the possibility of inability / inability or failure to login on the online registration portal. Do not wait until the date. Heavy load on portal during dosing days.
6. The Department does not accept any responsibility for not being able to submit its applications to applicants within the last date due to the above reasons or for any other reason beyond control.
7. Before submitting the online application, the applicants have to see that they have filled the correct details in each field of the form. After submission of online application form, no change / correction / modification will be allowed under any circumstances. Requests received in respect of post, fax, email, manual, etc. in any form will not be entertained.
8. The applicant must submit a surrender to ensure that all the statements / inputs given by him are correct, complete and correct and supported by original documents / testimonials based on his knowledge and demanded / when required. At any stage wrong, his / her wrong information was found / detected, candidature / appointment will be summarily rejected / terminated. It is mandatory for the applicant to tick the check box of declaration part at the time of online registration of the application form and before uploading the application form.
Selection Process :
1. The detailed selection method and final result will be applied separately for both exams, including preparation of merit list, final 17.2 to 17.13,
A for Posman / Mail Guard posts
B. For the posts of Multi Tasking Staff.
2. Paper-I examination will be conducted separately online for all applicants at the identified centers.
3. Applicants will be shortlisted for appearing in Paper-II and Paper-I on the basis of performance in Paper-I. Based on the number of vacancies, the total number of applicants will be 4 times the number of vacancies.
4. For the shortlisted candidates, the examination for both Paper-2 and Paper-Il will be held simultaneously at the designated centers on the specific date. There will be a minimum time gap of one hour between Paper-II and Paper-III.
how to apply :
1. Registration of candidates for online application will start from 1000 hrs on 05.10.2020 and will give dose at 2359 hrs on 03.11.2020.
2. It is for submitting further details such as applying for the post, personal details, educational qualifications and other details. Recently to upload photos, signature, other required documents in the prescribed file format and also to pay the applicable fees.
3. On basic registration, login using the registration number and password received on your mobile and email. Change password at first login.
4. Home page will be opened with instructions. Open the application after reading instructions.
5. In ‘Personal Details’, present the details as follows: Postman / Mail Guard and / or, Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) to be selected.