KSIDC Recruitment 2021 Notification Released
KSIDC Recruitment 2021 Notification Released – KSIDC Sarkari Naukri 2021: On 13/01/2021, notification for the post of KSIDC Recruitment 2021 Consultant has been released on its official website ksidc.org. Eligible candidates can apply for Kerala State Industrial Development Consultant Consultant Recruitment. / 2021 and KSIDC Consultant Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2021 Be sure to read the details like eligibility criteria, selection process, online process, etc. Candidates who wish to apply for the post of Advisor can check the official notification PDF given below.
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||27/01/2021|
Eligibility Details: KSIDC Recruitment 2021 Notification Released
Applications from Kerala State Industrial Development Corporation Limited (KSIDC), a major public sector undertaking in Kerala engaged in industrial and investment promotion, project financing and facilitation, development of industrial infrastructure and parks, development of mega projects, etc. Invites you. Qualified and Competent candidates for the following inauguration
1. Name of the post: Advisor (Land Affairs)
2. Vacancy: 01
3. Qualification: Graduate in any discipline from a reputed institute
4. Experience: Candidates serving as Tehsildars / Sub-Services. Collector / Assistant. Commissioner / RDO in Revenue Department for at least three years. Preference will be given to the candidates who served as Dy Collector / Assistant. Commissioner / RDO
5. Remuneration: Consolidated salary of Rs. 25,000 / – per month
6. Consultant (Land Matters) – Kerala Lifesciences Industries Park (P), Thonanakkal, Thiruvananthapuram Limited on contract basis for the duration of one life. The selected candidate will have to work either from the head office of KSIDC from the project site at Koviyar, Thiruvananthapuram, Thiruvananthapuram.
7. No. KSIDC / CMD / 01/2021
Instructions for scanning the photograph and signature:
1. Scan the latest photo of the candidate and upload it in the space provided in the online application [Scanned image will be less than 200KB. JPG format only]
2. The candidate will sign the white paper, scan the same and upload it to the space given in the online application [The scanned image will be less than 50KB only. JPG format only]
3. The candidate must scan his complete signature, as the signature is proof of identity, it must be genuine and complete: initials are not sufficient. Signing is not allowed in CAPITAL LETTERS. The signature must be signed by the candidate only and cannot be done by any other person.
General Instructions: KSIDC Recruitment 2021 Notification Released
1. Applicants need to go through the detailed notification carefully and decide on their own eligibility for this recruitment before applying.
2. KSIDC / CMD is not responsible for any discrepancy in submission of application through online.
3. Applicants must fill all the relevant fields of application and submit the application through online.
4. The applicant should not submit any incorrect, tampered, fabricated information or any physical information while filling the application form. If the details presented in the online application form do not match any of the original documents by the candidate, his / her candidature will be rejected.
5. KSIDC reserves the right to fill or not to fill the advertised post.
6. Applicants must have a valid personal email ID and mobile number, which should be kept active till the completion of this recruitment process. CMD can send information for downloading call letter for interview through registered email ID. If the candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he / she should create his / her new email ID and mobile number. Before applying on-line and maintain that email account and mobile number.
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
1. Interested candidates can apply only through online mode by filling the prescribed application form given in KSIDC (www.ksidc.org) or Center for Management Development (CMD), Thiruvananthapuram (www.cmdkerala.net) website . Details are given below.
2. Link to submit online application will open on 13.01.2021 (10:00 am)
3. Last date for submission of online application 27.01.2021 (5:00 PM)