Kerala University Director Recruitment 2021
Kerala University Director Recruitment 2021 – Kerala University Recruitment 2021: On 02/02/2021, Kerala University Recruitment 2021 for the post of Director has been officially released on keralauniversity.ac.in. Eligible candidates can go through keralauniversity.ac.in Kerala University Recruitment Notification 2021 For more information about Kerala University Director Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2021. The lone candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply by following Kerala University Recruitment 2021, which is given to this process. Below.
|Company Name||Kerala University Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Director Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Job Location||Thiruvananthapuram Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||15/02/2021|
Eligibility Details: Kerala University Director Recruitment 2021
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for the post of Director on deputation basis at University Computer Center for coordination of various types of activities related to administration, examination, finance etc. of the University.
1. Name of the post: Director
2. Number of posts: 1
(A) PhD with first class degree at Bachelor or Master level in Engineering / Technology / Science.
(b) Ten years experience in teaching / industry / research out of which five should be at the level of Assistant Professor or equivalent.
(C) Desirable Qualification: Five years experience in implementation and management of e-governance applications.
(d) Evidence of educational, organizational, professional and technical experience and skills should be produced at the time of interview.
(E) SC / ST candidates are exempted by 5% marks at Masters level)
4. Candidate should have at least four years of service from the date of notification
5. Pay Band: Rs. 7,400 – AGP with Rs 67,000. 10,000 / – (Pre-revised).
6. No.Ad.DI.1 / D / UCC / 2021
Selection Procedure : Kerala University Director Recruitment
Selection will be based on deputation basis
How to Apply :
1. Method of Submission of Application: Candidates apply online by logging on to www.recruit.keralauniversity.ac.in.
2. Last date for submission of application: 15.02.2021
3. Candidates should produce basically all the certificate documents (including Marklist) along with self attested copies at the time of interview.
4. Candidates who are employed should produce a NOC from their employer at the time of interview.
5. There is no need to send a hard copy of the application to the university.
6. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org