Jobs in NIELIT Recruitment 2021 with High Salary
Jobs in NIELIT Recruitment 2021 with High Salary – NIELIT Recruitment 2021 notification for the post of Chief Resource Person on 17/02/2021 has been released on its official website nielit.gov.in. Eligible candidates can apply for the main resource of National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology. Individuals can read candidates like recruitment 2021 to 03/03/2021 and NIELIT key resource person new delhi recruitment 2021 eligibility criteria, selection process, online process, etc. candidates who want to apply for the post of main resource person. See official notification pdf below.
|Company Name||NIELIT Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Chief Resource Person Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 70,000/-Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||03/03/2021|
Eligibility Details: Jobs in NIELIT Recruitment 2021 with High Salary
The position of Chief Resource Person (Programming Java), Senior Resource Person (Programming-Net), Senior Resource Person (Programming-Java), Senior Resource Person (Server Administration) and Resource Person (Technical Writing) is purely based on the contract. . short term contract
me. Applications are invited from qualified candidates for the position of Chief Resource Person (Programming Java), Senior Resource Person (Programming-Net), Senior Resource Person (Programming-Java), Senior Resource Person (Server Administration) and Resource Person. (Technical Writing) Initially consolidated remuneration may be considered for a period of one year on temporary and reduced contract basis, and for extension based on performance and requirement.
1. Name of the post: Chief Resource Person (Programming – Java)
2. No Status: 01 (One)
3. Essential Qualification: ME / M.Tech./ MS (Computer Science / IT / Electronics) or BE / B.Tech (Computer Science / IT / Electronics or MCA / M.Sc. (Computer Science / IT / Electronics) OR DOEACC IT High Level
5. Desirable Knowledge / Qualification / Certification:
a. Skilled in Java / J2EE object-oriented software development
Working knowledge / expertise of B and web services (SOAP / REST, XML, JSON)
C. Working knowledge / expertise of MVC (Struts, Spring, Hibernate)
D. SQL Server / My SQL / Postgrading Working Knowledge / Expertise
I. Working knowledge / expert of HTML5 and jQuery
Knowledge working in f Unix / Linux environments. (RHEL and putty)
Sound knowledge of live network security
H extends over the broad arm. In designing, coding and development and SDLC
me. Good analytical and problem solving method.
J. Strong user-engagement skills and coordination skills
6. Remuneration: Rs. 70,000 / – per month.
7. Period of contract: Initially for a period of one year. Expansion based on performance and requirement.
8. Advice. No .: I-17024 (11) / 2/2020-Examination / 01022021
Terms and conditions: Jobs in NIELIT Recruitment 2021 with High Salary
1. Sensory will initially be hired on contractual basis for a period of one year which can be carried forward on the basis of performance or requirement.
2. The educational qualification of the candidates should be from a recognized university / institute
3. Candidates with final semester result waiting or incomplete degrees are not eligible to apply
4. The applicant’s name in the application form should be mentioned in the certificate of class XD. If the candidate has changed his / her name after Xth Std, the proof of that intention along with other documents should be mailed to email@example.com before the cutoff date and also submitted at that time. Interview if asked.
5. NIELIT will disqualify the candidate for trying to influence the employees safe / contractual engagement in any way
6. NIELIT has the right to accept or reject the application without assigning any reason.
7. Candidates who qualify for the interview will be called for certificate / document verification. The date and time for document verification will be communicated via email / SMS. Any change / modification in the uploaded documents and physical documents will void the candidature.
8. Applicants are advised to visit the website of NIELIT https://nielit.gov.in for regular updates. There will be no common communication separately.
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology, NIELIT Bhawan, Plot No.3, PSP Pocket, Sector-8, Dwarka, New Delhi-110077
Selection Process :
1. Interview for advertised posts will be conducted through online / offline mode. Applicants can ensure the availability of desktop PCs / laptops with cameras and speakers, network connectivity with appropriate bandwidth, apps like Google Meet / Jitsi / Zoom / Cisco Vibex can download and launch on their desktop PCs / Laptops.
2. NIELIT will not be responsible for any disconnection during the interview or the candidates will not be able to appear in the interview, such candidates will be summarily rejected.
3. Applicants are required to go through the eligibility criteria carefully and find out about their eligibility.
4. Interview date will be intimated through email / SMS or will be updated on NIELIT website under recruitment (https://nielit.gov.in/recruitments). Candidates are advised to check the website regularly for any information. Candidates have to appear in online interview using Jitsi / Google Meet / Zoom / Cisco Webex.
5. Candidates are required to download the application form and should be ready to participate in the interview as per the given time slot
how to apply :
1. Eligible candidates can apply through email id firstname.lastname@example.org or by submitting online application with required documents before 03/03/2021. For information about eligibility criteria, remuneration, age etc. and application form visit logon https://nielit.gov.in/recmentsments
2. Application forms will be accepted in online mode using the online link available on NIELIT website under the recruitment section. Duly filled form with scanned self-attested copies of documents / testimonials on or before 03/03/2021 at email@example.com with the following or via email:
3. Applicant shall not endorse Self-Experience Experience Certificate (including experience certificate from current place of work), valid photo ID proof, passport size photo 1 MB and testimonials. The application form (s) along with all scanned supporting documents have to be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 03/03/2021.
4. The cutoff date for calculating age and experience will be 31-01-2021. Application forms received without relevant supporting documents / testimonials will be treated as incomplete and will be summarily rejected and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.