Jobs in IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2021 with High Salary – Apply Immediately
Jobs in IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2021 with High Salary – Apply Immediately – IIT Gandhinagar Government Naukri 2021: On 13/01/2021, notification for the post of IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2021 Research Assistant has been released on its official website iitgn.ac.in. Eligible candidates can apply for the Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar Research Assistant Recruitment before 21/20/2021 and make sure to read the eligibility criteria like IIT Gandhinagar Research Assistant Gandhinagar Recruitment 2021, selection process, online process, etc. Candidates wishing to apply for the post of Research Assistant can check the official notification. PDF below.
|Company Name||IIT Gandhinagar|
|Post Name||Research Assistant|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Last Date to Apply||22/01/2021|
Eligibility Details: Jobs in IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2021 with High Salary – Apply Immediately
1. Post Name: Research Assistant
2. Job Description: Applications are invited for the temporary post of Research Assistant for a research project on “Fast, robust, energy-aware in-memory computing architecture” funded by Semiconductor Research Corporation (SRC).
3. Duration: Total project duration is 3 years. The candidate will be offered a post for 12 months, which will be extended by 1 year depending on the satisfactory performance of the candidate and availability of funds.
4. Essential Qualifications: Masters Degree in Electrical / Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation / Computer Science & Engineering / Computer Science or related fields.
OR Bachelor Degree in Electrical / Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation / Computer Science & Engineering / Computer Science or related fields with valid
5. Project Description: This project involves the design and analysis of memory subsystems, and integrating compute circuits to achieve high performance for AI / ML applications. Candidates who have formalized
Course / training with machine learning and excellent programming skills will be preferred over C / C ++ / Python, Verilog / System Verilog or equivalent, etc. Knowledge of VLSI design tools would be an advantage.
Selection Process :
Interview will be conducted online
how to apply :
Applications will be received by January 22, 2021.