JNU Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
JNU Project Assistant Recruitment 2021 – JNU Recruitment 2021: On 04/02/2021, JNU Recruitment 2021 notification for the post of Project Assistant has been released on its official website jnu.ac.in. Eligible candidates can apply for Jawaharlal Nehru University Project Assistant 2021 before 14 /. 02/2021 and JNU Project Assistant New Delhi Recruitment 2021 Be sure to read the details like eligibility criteria, selection process, online process, etc. Candidates wishing to apply for the post of Project Assistant can check the official notification PDF given below.
|Company Name||JNU Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Project Assistant Jobs|
|No of Posts||2 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 18,000/-Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||14/02/2021|
Eligibility Details: JNU Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
Applications have been invited for the project, titled “Emerging Korea and Korean Studies in India and South Asia: Comparative and Inter-Disciplinary Approach” funded by the Korean Academy of Studies. The selected candidate will be initially appointed for a period of six months or till his services are required in the project or till the validity of the project, whichever is earlier.
1. Project Assistant: 2 posts
2. Salary: INR 18000 per month (consolidated)
3. Essential Qualification: Masters degree in Korean Studies / Humanities / Social Sciences or equivalent
4. Desirable Qualification: Experience of working in the field of language, literature and culture will be an advantage.
Pro. Ravikesh, Project Director, Room No. 19, Center for Korean Studies, Center for the Study of Language, Literature and Culture, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi – 110067
Selection Process :
1. Only shortlisted candidates will be informed to appear for the interview and no other communication should be expected in this regard.
2. The Selection Committee reserves the right to relax any qualification (s) on the basis of a candidate’s qualifications and experience in case he is otherwise found eligible for the post.
3. Interview can be conducted in online mode
how to apply : JNU Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
1. Interested candidates can apply for the position by sending their detailed syllabus to Vitae via email (email@example.com). Mail should contain the name, date of birth, contact address, required / technical / professional qualification, details of research experience (if any) in their CV.
2. Eligible candidates can be shortlisted on the basis of merit / experience based on the total number of applications received.
3. The Selection Committee reserves the right to relax any qualification (s) in case a candidate is found on the basis of the candidate’s qualifications and experience.
4. The application must mention the name of the project and post applied to the subject of the email before 14 February 2021 or (5 pm). Interview can be conducted in online mode. Pro. Ravikesh, Project Director, Room no. 19, Korean Studies Center, School of Language, Literature and Culture Studies, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi – 110067