Jadavpur University Recruitment 2020 – Micro – Analyst Vacancy – 182400 Salary – Apply Now
On 04/11/2020, Jadavpur University announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Sc, M.Sc for the position of Micro – Analyst.
|Company Name||Jadavpur University|
|Post Name||Micro – Analyst|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 57,700 – Rs. 1,82,400/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||04/12/2020|
1. Essential : At least M.Sc. in Chemistry with 2 years; experience in the line and / or B.Sc. with specialized training in the field plus 7 years’ experience in the line.
2. Desirable : Ph.D. and experience in Instrument handling in relevant field.
3.Scale of Pay : Rs. 57,700/- at Pay Level 10 (Rs. 57,700 – 1,82,400/-)
1. Available in PDF ‘blank application form is available on JU website: www.jaduniv.edu.in Download application form to fill.
2. Please Rs. Pay the application fee of Rs. 500 / – (US $ 50.00 or equivalent to Rupees for an Indian citizen residing outside it) indicated in the JU website (www.jaduniv.edu.in). Follow the payment instructions and take a print out of the payment received / invoice receipt. For making online payment, (A) Net Banking, (B) Debit / Credit / RuPay Card, (C) Challan (for making cash payment at SBI branches) options will be available. Use any of the options to pay. (From within India).
3. Please send seven hard copies of the complete certificate (one original and seven photocopies) with all attachments (in a single copy) along with verified / self-attested photocopies of all certificates and testimonials. Filled applications are to be submitted either by post under certificate of post, preferably by Registered Post / Speed Post for Registrar, Jadavpur University, Aurobindo Bhavan, 188, Raja SC Mallik Road, Jadavpur, Kolkata – 700 032 ‘.
4. Please enclose the envelope with the name of the application form and advertisement number.
5. Those who are already in service should apply through proper channel.
6. Promoting in any form will disqualify a candidate.
7. A call for interview to submit the application is not guaranteed as the method of screening will be applied as per the selection criteria of the university, the selection will be done as per the selection process of the university. The University reserves the right to select.
8. All qualifications, experience will be recognized till the last date of submission of application.
9. Follow the JU website for any update / notification time regarding the above selection.
10. The University will not be responsible for any postal delay.
11. Incomplete applications will be rejected without any notice.
12. Pay different fees for more than one post.
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
1. Please submit seven hard copies (one original and seven photocopies) of the completed application form along with all certificates and testimonials (in a single copy) including all attachments / self attested photocopies of all application forms. Filled applications are to be submitted either by post under certificate of post, preferably by Registered Post / Speed Post for Registrar, Jadavpur University, Aurobindo Bhavan, 188, Raja SC Mallik Road, Jadavpur, Kolkata – 700 032 ‘.
2. Last date for submission of application is 04.12.2020 (Payment link closes at 12 noon)