IUST Recruitment 2021 – Contractual Lecturer Vacancy – 38000 Salary – Apply Now
IUST Recruitment 2021 – Contractual Lecturer Vacancy – 38000 Salary – Apply Now – IUST Recruitment Notification 2021: On 12/01/2021, IUST Recruitment 2021 Notification for the post of Contractual Lecturer has been released on its official website islamicuniversity.edu.in. Eligible candidates can apply for Islamic University of Science and Technology Contractual Lecturer Recruitment 2021 before 25/01/2021 and IUST Contract Lecturer Pulwama Recruitment 2021 Be sure to read the details like eligibility criteria, selection process, online process, etc. Candidates who wish to apply for the post of Contract Lecturer can check the official notification PDF. .
|Post Name||Contractual Lecturer|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 28,000 – Rs. 38,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||25/01/2021|
Eligibility Details: IUST Recruitment 2021 – Contractual Lecturer Vacancy – 38000 Salary – Apply Now
Online applications have been invited for the session 2021 from eligible candidates for engagement as contract lecturers on educational arrangements in the following subjects:
1. Name of the post: Contract Lecturer
2. Subject and Eligibility:
Me. Professional Studies, Economics, Arabic, English, Journalism, International Relations, Peace and Conflict Studies, Islamic Studies, Chemistry, Physics, Clinical Biochemistry, Statistics, Lab. Technology, Zoology, Political Science, Actuarial (Mathematics / Statistics / Science), Mathematics, Environmental Science and Information Technology. – P. Yes. In related subject with 55% marks and NET / SET or PhD
ii. Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Communications Engineering and Mechanical Engineering. – B.E. / B.Tech and M. E. / M. take. B. E. In the branch concerned with 1 division or equivalent in / b. take. Or on M.E./M. take. Level.
iii. Computer Science (MCA) – B.E. / B. take. / Bs And m. E. / M. take. / M / s. OR Integrated M. in the concerned branch with first class or equivalent in any one degree. take. Or B.E. / B. take. And MCA with first class or equivalent in either of the two degrees. OR MCA with first class or equivalent with a period of three years with Mathematics as a compulsory subject and 2 years of relevant experience after obtaining MCA degree.
a. PhD with PG and NET / Set: Rs. 38,000 / – p.m.
PhD with B PG or Net / Set: Rs. 35,000 / – p.m.
C. M. only Tech: Rs. 33,000 / – p.m.
D. PG only: Rs. 28,000 / – pm
pay attention: IUST Recruitment 2021 – Contractual Lecturer Vacancy – 38000 Salary – Apply Now
1. Candidates will have to produce original documents related to their qualification, experience etc. at the time of appearing in the interview.
2. No TA / DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
3. Only post qualification experience will be considered.
4. Eligible candidates will be informed about the date and venue of the interview through the University website / e-mail / whichever is appropriate. However, the university assumes no responsibility for non-receipt or delay in obtaining information by a candidate.
5. Candidates who have been awarded PG / PH. The degree of D from a foreign university should enclose an equivalence certificate issued by the Indian University Association (AIU), New Delhi, without which his candidature will not be considered, and the application form will be rejected.
6. All related information / updates will be uploaded on the University website www.iust.ac.in. Candidates are advised to keep in touch with the university website and notifying it in newspapers will not be mandatory on behalf of the university.
7. The University reserves the right to change / include any corrections / additions to the advertisement / website in the event of any typographic error etc. before the last date fixed for receipt of the application, for which candidates are advised to get in touch Is given. With official website: www.iust.ac.in.
8. The University reserves the right to modify / withdraw / cancel / cancel any communication made to the candidate at any stage in the selection process in case any unintentional mistake is detected even after issuing the selection letter.
Selection Procedure :
The selection of a candidate will be based on approved university policy (50% academic qualification etc. and 50% interview performance). If the number of candidates is more, shortlisting will be done on the basis of educational qualification etc. (50% component). 10 candidates for one vacancy and 5 additional candidates for each subsequent vacancy will be shortlisted for interview.
how to apply :
1. The eligible candidate will apply online and then download the downloaded application form duly supported with attested copies of all relevant documents, certificates, and testimonials and submitted before the last date or before the last date in the office of the concerned departments. Will do. In case of hardcopy, failing which the online application form submitted by the candidates will not be considered.
2. Candidates should mention only their best five publications in the application form. Hard copies of the above five publications may be attached with the application form to be submitted to the respective departments for evaluation of marks allotted under the publications. Additional publications, if any, will not be submitted.
3. Availability of online application form: 13-01-2021
4. Last date for submission of online application / hard copy of the form: 25-01-2021
5. All related information / updates will be uploaded on the University website www.iust.ac.in. Candidates are advised to keep in touch with the university website and notifying it in newspapers will not be mandatory on behalf of the university.