Indian Institute Of Spices Research Recruitment 2020 – Senior Research Fellow Vacancies – 35000 Salary – Apply Now
On 28/09/2020, Indian Institute of Spices Research announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Sc, M.Sc for the position of Senior Research Fellow.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Spices Research|
|Post Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000 – Rs. 35,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||10/10/2020|
Online application in the prescribed proforma is invited from the qualified candidate for selection of Senior Research Fellow under the scheme. Risk assessment of nanoparticle accumulation in soil: effects of metal oxide nanoparticles on soil bacterial communities, soil microbial processes and evaluation of phytotoxicity using genomic approaches. Later on the date notified will be held for the eligible candidate.
1. Name of the post: Senior Research Fellow, Number of posts: One.
2. Place of posting: ICAR- IISR Kozhikode.
A) Essential: Master’s degree in Biotechnology / Life Sciences, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Plant Sciences, Physiology, Genetics and Plant Breeding with 4 years / 5 years Bachelor Degree. Candidates holding a post-graduate degree in Basic Sciences with a 3-year bachelor’s degree and a 2-year master’s degree must have a NET qualification and 2 years of research experience.
B) Desirable 1. Experience in Plant Transcriptomics / Metagenomics and NGS based bioinformatics tools with publications in related field.
4. Emoluments: Rs 31000 / – for Years 1 and II; 35000 / – for the year III plus 16% HRA.
5. Period: until July 31, 2023.
6. Nature of work SRF (Biotechnology): Plant transcriptome and metagnomic data analysis and functional validation of candidate genes.
Age: Upper age limit not to exceed 35 years for men and 40 years of for women as on the date of the interview. (Age relaxation as per Govt of India rules).
General Terms and Conditions :
1. The above position is purely on temporary basis and for the period stated above. The selected candidate will not have any right to claim pay scale or absorption against any regular post vacant at a later date in this institution.
2. Promoting in any form will void the candidature.
3. The decision of the Director, ICAR IISR Kozhikode will be final and binding in all aspects.
4. Candidates who secure the minimum marks prescribed by the Institute in the written examination will be eligible to participate in the interview only. The number of candidates to be called for interview will be decided by the Director of the institute.
5. Those who do not possess proof of age and educational qualification will not be allowed to participate in the test / interview.
Selection Procedure :
Selection will be based on either Test/Interview.
How to Apply :
1. Candidates possessing the necessary qualifications and experience can apply online at www.spices.res.in/jobs.
2. f. No. 5/102 / plan / 2020-21.
3. No TA / DA will be paid for attending the interview.
4. All relevant certificates in original and bio-data, if they are employed elsewhere, must have original (if any) experience at the time of objection certificate or interview. Location of IISR Kozhikode main campus – Pallithazam bus stop between Mulzikkal East and Chellavoor.