IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2021 with High Pay
IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2021 with High Pay – IIT Kanpur Career 2021: On 29/12/2020, notification for the post of IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2021 Junior Research Fellow has been released on its official website iitk.ac.in. Eligible candidates can apply for Indian Institute of Technology Allahabad College Research Fellow. Make sure about eligibility criteria such as recruitment 2021 and IIT Kanpur Junior Research Fellow Kanpur recruitment 2021 before 15/01/2021, selection process, online process, etc. Candidates who wish to apply for the post of Junior Research Fellow can check it. Official Notification PDF below.
|Company Name||IIT Kanpur|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|No of Posts||2 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||15/01/2021|
Eligibility Details: IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2021 with High Pay
Applications have been invited from suitable candidates for two temporary posts of JRF (Junior Research Fellow) in a DBT / WT sponsored project at Department of Biological Sciences and Department of Biotechnology, IIT Kanpur.
1. Position: Junior Research Fellow (02)
2. Minimum Qualification: M. Sc. In life science
3. Desirable work experience: Prior experience in molecular biology techniques, expression and purification of proteins, cellular signaling is required. In addition, hands-on experience with membrane protein expression and purification is preferred.
4. Salary range: INR 31000 / – per month
5. Note: The position is purely temporary, initially for one year, and may be carried forward on the basis of performance over the duration of the project.
Selection Procedure : IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2021 with High Pay
1. Interview of selected candidates will be carried out online.
2. No TA/DA will be paid for the attending the interview.
3. Applicants who do not meet the minimum eligibility criteria and desirable work experience will not be called for the interview.
How to Apply :
1. Application Process: Interested candidates send their short CV by email to the following email address: email@example.com
2. Important: Hard copy of application or any degree certificate is not required at this stage.
3. Deadline: 15 January 2021