IIT Jodhpur Career 2021 – Junior Research Fellow Vacancy – 31000 Salary – Apply Now
IIT Jodhpur Career 2021 – Junior Research Fellow Vacancy – 31000 Salary – Apply Now – IIT Jodhpur Recruitment 2021: On 12/01/2021, notification for the post of IIT Jodhpur Recruitment 2021 Junior Research Fellow has been released on its official website iitj.ac.in. Eligible candidates can apply for Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur Junior Fellow. Be sure to read the information of recruitment 2021 and IIT Jodhpur Junior Research Fellow Jodhpur recruitment 2021 before 19/01/2021 like eligibility criteria, selection process, online process, etc. Candidates who wish to apply for the post of Junior Research Fellow can check it. Official Notification PDF below.
|Company Name||IIT Jodhpur|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||19/01/2021|
Eligibility Details: IIT Jodhpur Career 2021 – Junior Research Fellow Vacancy – 31000 Salary – Apply Now
Applications are invited from citizens of India to fill the following temporary positions in the sponsored research project at this institute. This position is purely temporary, initially for a period of 06 months, and extendable but co-terminus with the duration of the project on a contractual basis with consolidated pay. Expected qualification, experience and other details are given below:
1. Post Name: Junior Research Fellow
2. Number of posts: 01
3. Project Title: Lab-on-paper for intakespecific point-of-care diagnostics
4. Project Number: S / SERB / AKG / 20200058
5. Initial appointment period: 06 months
6. Minimum Qualifications and Experience: Qualification: Master’s degree in Biotechnology, Nanotechnology, Biology or related fields from recognized university or equivalent with valid NET / GATE score card.
7. Desirable Qualification: The candidate should have good experimental experience while working in the laboratory. Good experience working in pathogenic / non-pathogenic laboratory or handling blood samples
8. Salary range: Rs. 31,000 / – Rs.
9. Job Description: 1. To carry out the experiments / analysis required for the project. 2. To assist in the preparation of technical documents / scientific writing. 3. To handle matters related to purchasing matters / other necessary documents.
10. Brief description of the project: With this proposal, we want to build a versatile, flexible analytical tool that will simultaneously identify more than one bug in real time. The purpose of this analytical tool is to develop for the early investigation of diseases with colorimetric / chemical-based detection along with the basic principles of microfluidics to provide rapid quantitative measurements of important health markers.
11. Advice. No .: IITJ / R & D / 2020-21 / 46
Age: Maximum Age 35 Years:
General Instructions: IIT Jodhpur Career 2021 – Junior Research Fellow Vacancy – 31000 Salary – Apply Now
1. The post (s) is purportedly temporary and contracted for a period of 06 months, and extended on the basis of satisfactory performance, but co-terminus with the duration of the project
2. An application which is incomplete, not in the prescribed format, will be summarily rejected without photograph or unsigned.
3. The certificate in support of experience should be in proper format ie it should be on the letter head of the organizations, date of issue, specific period of work, name and designation of the issuing authority with its signature.
4. The institute has the right to write (/ a) written test / trade test for such posts, wherever the circumstances are (b) not filling any of the advertised positions (c) from the available time of interview. Fill in the resulting vacancies arising from time. Candidate. Thus the number of positions is open to change.
5. The Institute shall verify the anticades or documents submitted by the candidate at the time of appointment or during the tenure of service. In case, it is ascertained that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or if the candidate has a secret anecdote / background and suppresses the said information, then his / her services will be terminated.
6. No TA / DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
7. No correspondence will be made with the candidates regarding the reasons for interview and reasons for not being called for the interview.
8. Promoting in any form would be a disqualification.
9. No interim correspondence will be entertained.
10. No need to send hard copy
Selection Procedure :
The Institute reserves the right to: (a) conduct written/trade tests for such posts wherever if the circumstances so warrant (b) not filling any of the advertised positions (c) fill consequential vacancies arising at the time of interview from available candidates. The number of positions is thus open to change.
How to Apply :
Candidates possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply through the online process by 19 January 2021. Candidates are advised to send a soft copy of the application along with all relevant documents to email@example.com. Please specify the ad number. In the subject line of the email). No hard copy needs to be sent