IIT Bombay Project Research Scientist Recruitment 2021
IIT Bombay Project Research Scientist Recruitment 2021 – IIT Bombay Recruitment Notification 2021: On 03/03/2021, IIT Bombay Recruitment 2021 notification for the post of Project Research Scientist has been released on its official website iitb.ac.in. Eligible candidates can apply for Indian Institute of Technology Bombay Project Research Scientific Recruitment before 20/02/2021 and IIT Bombay Project Research Scientist Mumbai Recruitment 2021. Do read the details like eligibility criteria, selection process, online process, etc. One can apply for the post of Project Research Scientist. Please check the official notification pdf below.
|Company Name||IIT Bombay Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Project Research Scientist Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 50,000 – Rs. 70,000/-Per Month|
|Job Location||Mumbai Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||18/03/2021|
Eligibility Details: IIT Bombay Project Research Scientist Recruitment
1. Post Name: Project Research Scientist
2. Job Reference Number: 50203634
3. Type of employment: Proj. Staff contract
4. Number of posts: 01
5. IITB Project Recruitment:
me. Project Title: Nanoelectronics Network for Research and Application (NNetRA) Sanctionorder no. DST / NM / NNetRA / 2018 (G) -IIT-B dt 22/03/2018
ii. About the project: NNETRA is an initiative by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology to pursue nanoelectronics through basic research in this area, to engage in nanoelectronic devices and systems
6. Essential Qualifications and Experience:
me. B.Tech./M.Sc. 4 years of relevant experience
ii. M.Tech + 2 years of relevant experience 2 + years of experience, experience in enabling semiconductor design; Experience in the following is desirable: active / passive device characterization and compact model development, PDK
Development, mentioning junior engineers, working with device (fab) and circuit design teams is desirable; Interest in incubation is desirable
7. Job profile: active / passive device characterization and compact model development; PDK development; Documentation; Collaboration with device (fab) and design teams; Engineering. team management
8. Salary Details: Level O2: Salary Range Rs. 5,0000 to Rs. 7,00,000 + Rs.6000.00 / – Campus Allowance (if applicable)
9. Advertisement Number: IRCC / EXT024 / 2021
General Information: IIT Bombay Project Research Scientist Recruitment
1. The position is only temporary for a period of 1 year and is payable only for the duration of the project.
2. The appointment is for a time bound project and the candidate is required to work primarily for the successful completion of the project. The selection committee may offer low or high designation and low or high salary based on the experience and performance of the candidate in the interview.
3. Candidates called for interview will be required to appear at their own expense.
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, Powai, Mumbai 400076
Selection Process : IIT Bombay Project Research Scientist Recruitment
Selection will be either on the basis of written test / interview.
How to Apply :
1. Last date of application: 18.03.2021
2. For any query / clarification, please contact: email@example.com