On 04/06/2020, IARI announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Phil/Ph.D for the position of Research Associate I.
|Post Name||Research Associate I|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 47,000/-Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply||12/06/2020|
Applications are invited to attend the “Interview (online through video conferencing in Zoom)” for a Research Associate post under SERB-DST funded project entitled “Metal and metalloid hazard in soil, plant and ground water in Western Uttar Pradesh receiving irrigation through Hindon river” (upto March 2022) at ICAR- IARI, New Delhi as mentioned below.
1. Position: Research Associate – I (SERBDST Project)
2. Project Title: Metal and metalloid hazard in soil, plant and ground water in Western Uttar Pradesh receiving irrigation through Hindon river
3. Emoluments: Rs. 47000 +24% HRA (As per DST memorandum (O.M.) No. SR/S9/Z 08/2018)
4. Essential qualification: Ph.D. in Soil Science and Agricultural Chemistry/Soil Science/ Agronomy/Environme ntal Science
5. Desirable: Knowledge of soil, water, and plant analysis for micronutrients, metals, and metalloids; and computer handling. Work experience on GIS software and mapping.
Age: minimum 18 years, maximum 40 years
Committee Room/Library of the Division of SS&AC, ICAR-IARI, New Delhi, 110 012.
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview.
How to apply :
- Due to the prevailing COVID-19 crisis, eligible candidates are requested to send a scanned copy of the original documents in the attached proforma (Annexure I) via email to email@example.com along with a copy to arun_2100. yahoo.com until June 12, 2020. After scrutiny of applications, eligible candidates will be notified by email or phone for more information about the interview. Original documents will be verified at the time of appointment. If a candidate is found to submit false claims at a later stage, their candidature will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates should bring their complete bio-data, duly self-attested certificate and mark sheet (from class X), experience certificate, and no objection certificate from their current employer at the time of appointment. Only candidates with the necessary qualifications will be selected for the interview. For the virtual interview process, the selected candidates will be informed via email or phone about the terms and conditions of the selection and the mode of interaction.
- Interview of the eligible candidates will be conducted on 16 June 2020 at 10 am in the committee room/library of the Division of SS&AC, ICAR-IARI, New Delhi, 110 012.
- Candidates whose near/distant relatives (employees) are employees of ICAR / IARI will have to declare it and communicate to this office as per the format given below. Such a declaration should reach the undersigned via post or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 15 June 2020. If informed or announced on the date of the interview, the candidate will not be interviewed. Candidates with close / distant relatives (s) working in ICAR / IARI will also not submit a declaration (format given below) on or before the date of the interview.
- The above position is purely temporary and will be filled on contractual basis. The post is coterminous with the project and will be offered initially for a period of one year or until the end of the project, whichever is earlier and further expandable, based on satisfactory performance for the remainder of the project.