On 01/06/2020, IARI announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Sc for the position of Laboratory Assistant/ Project Assistant.
|Post Name||Laboratory Assistant/ Project Assistant|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 20,000/-Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply||15/06/2020|
Applications are invited to attend Online Interview for various positions in the DBT funded projects at Division of Plant Physiology, ICAR-IARI, New Delhi-12. The posts are purely on contractual basis.
1. Name of the Post: Laboratory Assistant/ Project Assistant
2. Emoluments: Rs. 20,000/- plus 24% HRA p.m.
3. Essential: Bachelor of Science from a recognised university.
4. Desirable: Experience of working in the field of sesame/rice/wheat, data recording using simple handheld instruments, assist insowing, harvesting, and sample preparation.
Age: Maximum 50 years.
Terms and Conditions
1. The posts are purely temporary and will be filled on contractual basis initially for up to 31-03-2021, which may be extended periodically subject to performance till the termination of the project.
2. The candidate shall not claim regular appointment at this Institute, as the post is co-terminus with the project.
3. The interview for eligible candidates will be held online, the details of which will be communicated to eligible candidates by email.
4. Reporting time for online interview will be communicated and the candidate shall adhere to the instructions.
5. No TA/DA will be paid for attending for the interview or joining, if selected.
6. Only the candidates meeting essential qualifications would be interviewed.
7. Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification or termination of such candidates.
Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi-110012, India.
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview.
How to apply :
- Due to the prevailing COVID-19 crisis, eligible candidates are requested to send their bio-data along with attached documents to the latest e-mail address by June 15, 2020, along with a self-attested scan copy of the original documents. By scrutinizing the applications, the eligible candidates will be informed about the details of the online interview (date and time) by email. Original documents will be verified at the time of appointment. If a candidate is found to submit false claims at a later stage, their candidature will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates are compulsorily applied (as per the format given in the application), all scan certificates since matriculation, birth certificate, NET/equivalent certificate, original certificate either original or provisional, and recent A recent attached will have to be filled. Scan application form. Proof of experience, No Objection Certificate (if working), and publications are also required to be sent by email. The selected candidate will be required to produce all original documents and medical certificates at the time of joining.
- A candidate willing to participate in the online interview, if any of his near or distant relatives is an employee of ICAR / IARI, he/she will have to declare his / her name, designation, nature of duties, relationship in writing, as soon as June 21, 2020. If such an announcement is made on the date of the online interview and it is found that his relative is an employee of ICAR / IARI, then such candidate will not be allowed to appear in the interview.
- All other candidates are also compulsorily required to submit the scanned declaration form in the duly signed format along with other documents in an e-mail. In case of any dispute, this will be resolved only within the jurisdiction of the New Delhi court.