HPSC Career 2021 – 256 Civil Judge Vacancies – LLB – 44770 Salary – Apply Now
HPSC Career 2021 – 256 Civil Judge Vacancies – LLB – 44770 Salary – Apply Now – HPSC Career 2021: On 13/01/2021, notification for the post of HPSC Recruitment 2021 Civil Judge has been released on its official website hpsc.gov.in. Eligible candidates can apply for Haryana Public Service Commission Civil Judge Recruitment 2021 before 15./2/2021 and be sure to read the HPSC Civil Judge Panchkula Recruitment 2021 eligibility criteria, selection process, online process etc., candidates want to apply . The post of civil judge can check the official notification given below.
|Post Name||Civil Judge|
|No of Posts||256 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 27,700 – Rs. 44,770/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||15/02/2021|
Eligibility Details: HPSC Career 2021 – 256 Civil Judge Vacancies – LLB – 44770 Salary – Apply Now
Haryana Public Service Commission invites online applications from eligible candidates for the 256 posts of Civil Judge (Junior Division) in Haryana Civil Services (Judicial Branch) (239 actual vacancies + 17 anticipated vacancies). The category wise break-up is as follows:
1. Name of the post: Civil Judge (Junior Division)
2. Number of posts: 256
3. Essential things:
Me. No person shall be eligible to be appointed a Civil Judge (Junior Division) unless he has a Bachelor of Law degree from a University established by law and approved / recognized by the Bar Council of India.
ii. The expression “degree of Bachelor of Laws” means the degree of nomination of a candidate as an advocate under the Advocates Act, 1961, and the rules made there.
4. The pay scale for the post 27700-770-33090-920-40450-1080-44770 or the like may be revised from time to time by the Government. The recommended candidates will be informed the terms of service along with the appointment letters issued by the government.
5. HCS (Judicial Branch) Examination will be conducted as per the provisions contained in the Punjab Civil Service (Judicial Branch) Rules. 1951 is applicable to the State of Florence as amended from time to time and the amendment vide notification no.
6. Reservation of posts in various categories is governed by the instructions of the Haryana State Government issued from time to time.
7. If appropriate ex. If Haryana’s servicemen are not available, then eligible son / daughter of former. The servicemen of Haryana will be treated as per the instructions of the Government of Haryana. Hence the dependents of the former. 01 number reserved for serviceman X of Haryana is equal to ten times the vacancies. Haryana soldiers will also be shortlisted for the main written examination, 10 will consider their claim provisional
8. East. Serviceman only vacancies otherwise they will not have any claim against the open category posts on the basis of their merit in the main examination.
9. Advertisement Number 1/2021
Age: The age of the candidate should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 42 years as on 15.02.2021.
Application fee: For male candidates of general category including dependent son of ex-servicemen of Haryana. For male candidates of all reserved categories of general and other states. Economically Weaker Section (EWS): 1000 / -. For all women candidates of general category including women dependents of ESM of Haryana only. For male and female candidates of SC / BC-A and B / ESM categories of Haryana only. For women candidates of all reserved categories of general and other states: 250 / -.
Documents required: HPSC Career 2021 – 256 Civil Judge Vacancies – LLB – 44770 Salary – Apply Now
Attested copies of the following documents should be sent along with the application form for the main examination: –
1. Matriculation certificate or its equivalent educational certificate as proof of date of birth.
2. Proof of SC / ST / BC / ESM / DESM, PH / EWS of Haryana.
3. Proof of category. If age relaxation is claimed.
4. Domicile of Haryana (for reserved categories and women candidates only).
5. The application form is complete in all respects.
6. Enclosed sheet with application form.
7. If the candidate is an Ex-ECO / Ex-SSCO / Ex-Serviceman, indicating the date of his entry into military service as well as the date of release whether he joined military service during the Emergency.
8. NOC from current employer (if applicable).
9. Sheet of correspondence addresses.
pay attention: HPSC Career 2021 – 256 Civil Judge Vacancies – LLB – 44770 Salary – Apply Now
1. Eligibility of candidates regarding age and educational qualification will be determined by 15.02.2021.
2. Under no circumstances will the withdrawal of application forms be allowed.
3. Detailed instructions regarding the examination. The syllabus, eligibility, age relaxation and other general terms and conditions for the main examination are available on the Commission’s website ie http://hpsc.gov.in.
4. Any type of watch including mobile phone, pager, Bluetooth / pen scanner or other communication / electronic devices / gadgets is not allowed inside the premises where the examination is to be conducted.
Selection Procedure :
1. Competitive Examination: Selection of suitable candidates for appointment in HCS (Judicial Branch) will be done by conducting an examination. The exam will be conducted in three stages:
(i) Preliminary Examination.
(ii) Main written examination.
2. The preliminary examination will be objective type with subjective / narrative type with multiple choice questions different from the main written examination. OMR sheets (answer sheets) will be scanned by a computer. Therefore there is no provision for re-examination / re-evaluation of OMR sheets.
3. ‘Ihe question paper for the preliminary examination will be of two hours duration. It will have a maximum of 125 questions and each question will carry 04 marks and each wrong answer will be scored 0.80 i.e. 20% or say 1 / 5th mark. However, there will be no negative marking in relation to questions without effort.
4. Objective type objective type questions will be from the syllabus of main written examination for preliminary examination. The candidate will be expected to have a general and basic view of the core subjects as well as the ability to answer questions on events of national and international importance, Indian legal and constitutional history and governance. The candidate will also have the test or his / her analytical skills, reasoning and aptitude. The standard method of question paper will be of graduation level.
5. The purpose of preliminary examination is to shortlist the candidates for the main examination. No candidate will be allowed to appear in the main examination unless he has attained a minimum of 150 marks in the preliminary examination (read 100 marks for all reserved category candidates).
6. Marks obtained in the preliminary examination will not be counted towards the final result. Candidates will be eligible to appear in the main written examination equal to 10 times the number of vacancies selected in the respective categories in order of their merit.
7. However, the number will be subject to variation. If two or more candidates score the same marks on the final number (the number at the end), all of them will be considered eligible to appear in the main written examination, showing the corresponding increase in the prescribed ratio.
8. Candidates who qualify for the main written examination will have to reapply on a separate application form for the main examination, for which they will be informed through the declaration displayed on the website of the Commission.
9. From the number of advertised posts (among qualified) including candidates who are bracketed in order of merit of the main examination, candidates will be called for Viva-Voice three times.
10. Schedule of examination, result of preliminary examination and other declarations related to this examination will be displayed on the website of Punjab and Haryana High Court i.e. www.highcourtchd.gov.in or Commission’s website http://hpsc.gov. .in and will also be published in Chandigarh and Delhi newspapers by the Commission.
11. The details of the syllabus for the main examination and other conditions are contained in the information for the candidates, which is available on the website of the Commission i.e. http://hpsc.gov.in.
How to Apply :
1. Website: http://hpsc.gov.in
2. Date of publication: 13.01.2021
3. Last date for filling the online application form and depositing the fee till 15.02.2021 at 11:55 am.
4. Candidates can start: 15.01.2021 to 09:00 AM