HPPCL Recruitment 2020 – Steno Typist Vacancies – 20,200 Salary – Apply Now
On 19/08/2020, HPPCL announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Graduate for the position of Steno Typist.
|Post Name||Steno Typist|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 6,400 – Rs. 20,200/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||15/09/2020|
Here are the applications on the prescribed format to fill the posts (5) of supervisory and workman cadre (equivalent to class-III posts in GoHP) among individuals (PwDs with disability) on contract basis. Candidates who are bonafide Himachalites and have the requisite qualification can apply against the following posts
1. Name of the Post / Pay Scale: Steno-Typist-Trainee (6400-20200 + 2300 Grade Pay (PB-2)) at W-4 level. However, an amount of 12150 / – ie 6400+ was fixed during the contract period. 2300 + 3450 / – will be paid (where 3450 / – is an amount equal to 150% of grade pay).
2. Number of posts to be filled: 1
3. Disability under which the post is to be filled according to the department (Pers.) GoHP OM dated 22.06.2020: A post under clause (b) Deaf and Hard of Hearing;
4. Essential Qualification: Minimum Bachelor Degree or its equivalent from a recognized institute / university established by law by the State / Central Government. Shorthand should have low speed officers and at the time of initial recruitment should type in both languages i.e. English and Hindi. Word Processing / MS Should have knowledge of Computer in the office as determined by the recruitment authority.
5. Speed in short hand: English Hindi 60 WPM 60 WPM
6. Speed in typing on computer: English Hindi 30 WPM 25 WPM
7. Desirable Qualification: Knowledge of peculiar conditions, customs, manners and dialects prevalent in Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in peculiar conditions prevalent in HP. Willingness to work in any position and any place within or outside Himachal Pradesh.
Age: 18-45 Years
1. Matriculation certificate showing details of marks obtained.
2. Applied for 10 + 2 / diploma / degree certificate in related subject.
3. SC / ST / OBC / EWS and Antyodaya / BPL certificate.
4. Complete relevant certificate (as applicable) issued by the competent authority mentioned in the above evaluation criteria (photocopy should be attached).
5. A pass port size resent photograph of the candidate on the box prescribed in the application form (duly signed by the applicant).
Other terms and conditions
1. The candidate has to apply on the prescribed form.
2. The candidate has to fulfill all the necessary required educational and other qualifications to fix the last date for receipt of the application form.
3. The applicant will write his name as per the matriculation certificate in the relevant column of the application.
4. Incomplete application form, unsigned, without photo, column not filled and application received after the due date will be rejected directly without assigning any reason.
5. No change will be allowed after the last date of receipt of application, ie SC / OBC / ST / EWS etc.
6. The validity of EWS / IRDP / BPL certificate is six months from the date of its issue, the candidate is required to produce a valid certificate in support of his claim.
7. Candidates belonging to OBC category are required to produce OBC certificate, which should not be more than two years old at the time of the last date fixed for the last date of application, authorized under the Indian Oath Act with latest affidavit. Must be duly verified by the authority. Stating that his status as an OBC has not changed and he is not excluded from the category of OBCs due to being covered under the creamy layer. Such a certificate should be based on the descent of the original family. The validity of the certificate is required to be seen at the time of investigation.
8. A person meeting the conditions will be required to appear for the skill test / evaluation process to the satisfaction of the Special Recruitment Committee, as the matter may be required for the above posts according to their cost.
9. Candidates should ensure their eligibility in relation to the category, experience age and required qualification (s) mentioned in the advertisement to avoid rejection at any stage.
Selection Procedure :
In pursuance of the government. SJE-8-8 (15) -03 / 2014-I dated 28.08.2017 issued by Social Justice and Empowerment Department, PwDs will be selected as per the following criteria
1. According to the R&P Rules, the weightage for required educational qualification (% 10 of marks obtained in the prescribed educational qualification for the post) will be divided by: 10 (ten), maximum marks.
2. Weightage for maximum disabilities as certificate by Medical Board / Officers: – (40% to 59%) = 02 marks. (60% to 79%) = 04 marks. (80% to 100%) = 06 marks: 6 (six), maximum marks
3. Weightage for maximum additional qualification (% of marks obtained will be 25, divided by 4. 4 (four), maximum marks
4. Relating to notified backward arrays or panchayats, as the case may be. 1 (one) maximum mark
5. Land less family / household less than one hectare to be certified by the concerned revenue authority. 1 (one) maximum mark
6. Non-employment certificate to the effect that no member of the family is in Government / Semi-Government. 1 (one) maximum mark
7. BPL families whose annual income (from all sources) is Rs. is less than. 40,000 / – or as determined by the Government from time to time. 2 (two) maximum marks
8. Widow / divorced / destitute / single woman. 1 (one) maximum mark
9. Single daughter / orphan 1 (one) maximum marks
10. Training of at least 6 months duration related to the post applied for by a recognized university / institute 1 (one) maximum marks
11. Maximum 5 years experience in Govt./Semi Govt. 2 (two) maximum marks applied for the post related organization (only 0.4 marks for each completed year)
How to Apply :
1. The application form can be downloaded from the official website of HPPCL i.e. www.hppcl.in. No application on any other format will be accepted.
2. Interested candidates can submit their application to the address given below either in person or through registered / speed post before 15.09.2020 (till 5 pm). For candidates residing in District Lahaul and Spiti, District Kinnaur, Pangi and Bharmour Sub Division of District Chamba and Dodra Quar Sub Division of District Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, the last date for receipt of applications is 30.09.2020 (till 5 PM) . HPPCL shall not be responsible for any delay in receiving applications for any reason. Address: – Director (Personnel), HPPCL, Himfed Building, BCS, New Shimla, Shimla 171009.