G.B. Pant National Institute of Himalayan Environment Recruitment 2020 – Junior Research/ Project Fellow Vacancies – 31,000 Salary – Apply Now – Sarkari Naukri
|Company Name||G.B. Pant National Institute of Himalayan Environment|
|Post Name||Junior Research/ Project Fellow|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 20,000 – Rs. 31,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||10/08/2020|
Applications are invited for following purely project based temporary positions under various projects at Sikkim Regional Centre, Pangtang (Gangtok).
1. Essential Qualification: First Class Master degree in Botany/ Forestry/ Environment Science/ Life Science, or relevant disciplines.
2. Desirable: Experience in vegetation survey / data-base management with reference to Sikkim Himalaya Or Experience in forest inventories/Remote Sensing and GIS with reference to Himalaya Preference will be given to candidates having working experience in Himalaya.
3. Nature of Duties & responsibilities: To conduct field based vegetation assessment and database management and Establishment and monitoring of Long-term Ecological Monitoring (LTEM) sites.
4. Number of Post: 01.
5. Emoluments: @ Rs 31,000/- fixed per month + HRA(8%) for NET/JRF qualified; @ Rs 20,000/- fixed per month + HRA(8%) for non NET qualified candidate.
6. NMHS Project: “Timberline and altitudinal gradient ecology of Himalayas and human use sustenance in warming climate”.
a) Please download the attached Form, complete it, and return.
b) No Column of application form should be left blank.
c) Use additional sheets where necessary, with relevant columns drawn thereon, inserting proper references.
d) Completed application should be accompanied by all the requisite documents. You are requested to go through the “check list” of documents before submitting the application. Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
e) Photocopies of documents asked for need self-attestation. Item No. 1. Name given here should be the same as given in your matriculation/higher secondary certificate and degree certificates. If there is a change, addition or deletion, an affidavit from a Notary Public/Magistrate is necessary. Item No.9. In case grades are awarded, please attach the sheet giving conversion of grades to percentage of marks. Item No. 11 (Annexure I). Specializations may be indicated in terms of (a) Subject (b) Broad Area(s) of specialization and (c) Exact area(s) of specialization.
Selection Procedure :
The shortlisted candidates will be informed separately about date of interview. The interview will be held through virtual mode (Audio/Video).
How to Apply :
Candidate having appropriate qualifications in relevant subject/specialization with consistently good academic records and experience may send their CV in prescribed format with all supporting documents to the undersigned by e-mail (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org) on or before 10th August, 2020. It is essential to mention the name of project and advertisement no. applied for in the subject area of mail. Application in the prescribed format will only be accepted. The shortlisted candidates will be informed separately about date of interview. The interview will be held through virtual mode (Audio/Video). No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates appearing for the Interview. Age relaxation for SC/ST/Women/PH and OBC will be considered as per Govt. of India norms. Appointment will be made initially for one year which may be extended for the next year based on satisfactory progress and performance of the candidate.