G. B. Pant National Institute of Himalayan Environment Recruitment 2020 – Field Assistant Vacancies – 12,000 Salary – Apply Now – Sarkari Naukri
|Company Name||G. B. Pant National Institute of Himalayan Environment|
|Post Name||Field Assistant|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 12,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||12/08/2020|
1. Post Name: Field Assistant (FA) (01 No.)
2. Salary: Rs. 12,000/- per month fixed
3. Qualification: Graduation (or) Intermediate with 5 years experience in assisting R&D based projects in the Indian Himalayan Region
4. Desirable: Preference will be given to the candidate having experience in field survey; organization of meetings/trainings, typing (Hindi & English) and computer skills.
5. Nature of Duties/ Project: Transformative In-house Project
(a) Please download the attached Form, complete it, and return.
(b) No Column of application form should be left blank.
(c) Use additional sheets where necessary, with relevant columns drawn thereon, inserting proper references.
(d) Completed application should be accompanied by all the requisite documents. You are requested to go through the “check list” of documents before submitting the application. Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
(e) Photocopies of documents asked for need self-attestation.
Selection Procedure :
The shortlisted candidates will be informed separately about the date of interview. The interview will be held through virtual mode (Audio/Video)
How to Apply :
Applications are invited for following purely project based temporary positions under various projects at Himachal Regional Center of the Institute. Candidate having appropriate qualifications in relevant subject/specialization with consistently good academic records and experience may send their complete application in the prescribed format (Annexure-I) with all supporting documents to the undersigned by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com) on or before 12 August, 2020. It is essential to mention the position with serial no. and name of the project applied for in the subject line of e-mail and also in the application form.