On 29/05/2020, DRDO announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.E/M.Tech, M.Phil/Ph.D for the position of Research Associate.
|Post Name||Research Associate|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 54,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||15/07/2020|
Applications are invited from candidates possessing requisite qualifications as stated below for award of the following Fellowship available at this Laboratory for a period of two years at a monthly stipend of Rs.54,000/- + House Rent Allowance as admissible under the rules :-
1. Type of Fellowship: Research Associate (RA): 01
2. Subject/ Discipline: Ocean Science
3. Educational qualification: Ph. D in Ocean Sciences or relevant allied subjects preferably with experience in the field of Physical Oceanography Or having 3 years of research or teaching experience after M. Tech (Ocean Technology)/MS(Ocean Engineering) with at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journal in the field of Physical Oceanography
4. Remarks: Candidates should be willing to take part in long cruises onboard ocean-going ships for the collection and analysis of oceanographic data if selected
35 years as on the closing date of receipt of application. The upper age limit shall be relaxable to the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and OBC as per Government of India orders.
- Only candidates possessing the above qualifications are required to apply. All qualifications acquired should be from recognized universities / institutes. Candidates working in Government / Public Sector Undertakings / Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel. Director, NPOL reserves the right to select any candidate, if suitable candidates are not available. The decision of the Director, NPOL as to educational qualification, its equality and relevance to the laboratory will be final.
- It may be noted that the offer of fellowship does not give any right to the fellows for absorption in DRDO.
The Director, NPOL,Thrikkakara PO, Kochi –682 021.
The candidates shortlisted by the Screening Committee will be called for a personal interview at NPOL, Kochi later, and will be required to produce certificates/testimonials/community certificates, etc., basically at the time of interview.
How to Apply :
1. Filled in application in the prescribed format (available at the website www.drdo.gov.in) may be sent by post in envelope superscribed “Application For Fellowship-RA 2020’’ so as to reach ‘’The Director, NPOL,Thrikkakara PO,Kochi –682 021’’ within 30 days of publication of this Advertisement in Employment News/ Rozgar Samachar. Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
2. Last date of application: 15.07.2020