Direct Walkin Interview in NABI with high salary
Direct Walkin Interview in NABI with high salary – NABI Recruitment 2021: On 13/02/2021, notification for the post of Senior Research Fellow of NABI Recruitment 2021 has been released on its official website nabi.res.in. Eligible candidates can apply for Senior Recruitment of National Institute of Agricultural Food Biotechnology 2021 before 26/02/2021 and for NABI Senior Research Fellow Mohali Recruitment 2021 like eligibility criteria, selection process, online process, etc. Are these candidates willing to apply. Posts of Senior Research Fellows can check the official notification. PDF below.
|Company Name||NABI Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Senior Research Fellow Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 35,000/-Per Month|
|Job Location||Mohali Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||26/02/2021|
Eligibility Details: Direct Walkin Interview in NABI with high salary
Advertisement no. NABI / 5 (01) / 2011-21-02 Race
1. Post Name: Senior Research Fellow
2. Number of posts: 01
3. Project duration: Three years till 31.01.2024
4. Essential Qualification: Post Graduate Degree in Basic Science or Graduate / Post Graduate in Professional Course is selected through the process described through any of the following (a) National Eligibility Test-CSIR Selected through UGC NET Scholars include lecturers (assistant professors). And gate. (b) Selection process through national level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their agencies and institutes like DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER etc.
5. Essential Qualification: Qualification prescribed for JRF with two years research experience
6. Desired qualifications: anaerobic bacteriology with high experience in working with dietary obesity and intestinal bacteria, experience in general microbiology, small animal models of metagenomics; Gene expression analysis. Experience in handling animal cell lines and biomass. Experience working with HPLC, GC, PCR and RT-PCR etc.
7. Responsibilities: Development and functional studies of innovative food products responsible for conducting evidence research based on functional food products using novel food ingredients and animal models.
8. Perquisites: Rs. 35000 / – HRA per month as per the project. (As per DST OM No. SR / S9 / Z-08/2018 dated 30.01.2019)
32 years as on date of interview. (Exemption in case of SC / ST / OBC / PD is permissible as per the instructions of the Government of India)
Located at National Institute of Agri-Food Biotechnology, Knowledge City, Sector-81, Mohali- 140306, Punjab
Selection Process : Direct Walkin Interview in NABI with high salary
Selection will be either on the basis of written test / interview.
how to apply :
1. All interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview located in Knowledge City, Sector-81, Mohali- 140306, Punjab on 26.02.2021 at 08:30 AM in Punjab along with the duly filled application form on the website www. Huh. . available at nabi.res.in.
2. Incomplete applications and applications not in proper format can be summarily rejected.
3. The application should be submitted strictly as per the prescribed format which can be downloaded from the NABI website.
4. Candidates applying for more than one post can give their preference by ticking multiple posts in the same application. A separate application form is not required to be submitted for each position.
5. Candidates should ensure that the information mentioned in the application form is accurate. Once the application form is submitted, there will be no request for any change / information in the application form.
6. The application form duly filled at the time of registration will have to be submitted to NABI from 08:30 am to 09:30 am on 26.02.2021.
7. Candidates should find out their eligibility before applying, as unqualified candidates will not be interviewed.
8. All candidates are requested to appear for interview with full CV, thesis / project report, experience certificate, publication and original degree certificate and transcripts.
9. No TA / DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
10. Promoting or influencing in any form, politically or otherwise, will promote disqualification of the candidate.
11. Those candidates who cannot participate in the in-person interview due to Kovid-19 can participate in the interview through online mode. Candidates can send their completed application form in PDF file along with academic documents to ID firstname.lastname@example.org by 20.02.2021. The link will be shared only with the candidates whose applications will be received by 20.02.2021.
12. The candidates should strictly follow the guidelines issued by the World Health Organization and the Central Government / State Government on Covid-19.