Direct Recruitment India Post Recruitment 2021
Direct Recruitment India Post Recruitment 2021 – India Post Sarkari Naukri 2021: On 15/01/2021, India Post Recruitment 2021 for the post of Staff Car Driver has been officially released on indiapost.gov.in. Eligible candidates can go through indiapost.gov.in India Post Recruitment Notification 2021 for more information about India Post Staff Car Driver Nagpur Recruitment 2021. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria alone can apply by following India Post Recruitment 2021. Given below.
|Company Name||India Post|
|Post Name||Staff Car Driver|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 19,900 – Rs. 63,200/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||20/02/2021|
Eligibility Details: Direct Recruitment ! India Post Recruitment 2021
Applications have been invited from eligible Indian citizens for the following posts.
1. Name of the post: Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade), General Central Service GR-C, Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial
2. Number of posts: 01
3. Pay Scale: Rs. 9,900 / – to Rs. 3,3,200 / – (Levy-2 in Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC)
4. Educational and other qualifications:
Me. Possession of a valid driving license for light and heavy motors vehicles.
ii. Knowledge of motor system (candidate should be able to correct minor defects in the vehicle)
iii. Minimum three years of experience driving light and heavy motor vehicles.
iv. Passed 10th class from a recognized board or institute.
5. Desirable Qualification: Three years service as Home Guard or Civil Volunteers.
6. Period of probation: two years
7. Mode of recruitment: Direct recruitment.
Age: 18 to 27 years (5 years for SC and ST, 3 years for OBC). The important date for determining the age limit will be the last date for receiving applications from candidates in India. (Employees up to 40 years of age as per instructions or orders issued by the Central Government
Documents required: Direct Recruitment ! India Post Recruitment 2021
The application form should be submitted as per the attached format and signed by the candidate and accompanied by: –
1. Photocopy of the following certificates duly verified by the gazetted officer / self-attested: –
(i) Age proof (Birth certificate / Xth board certificate / school leaving certificate),
(ii) Educational Qualification,
(iii) SL in the form of driving license and experience certificate. No (B) (iii),
(iv) Caste certificate (if any) as per the prescribed format,
(v) technical qualification,
(vi) Civil certificate (domicile / nationality / permanent residence certificate),
(vii) Photo proof,
(ix) The declaration states that the information provided is valid, truthful and authentic.
2. A recent passport size photograph by the Gazetted Officer / Self Attested should be pasted in the application form.
Selection Procedure : Direct Recruitment ! India Post Recruitment 2021
1. The selection or driver will be determined by the department on the basis of tests according to the syllabus and pattern, including knowledge of motor mechanics to assess their ability to drive light and heavy motor vehicles and to remove minor vehicle malfunctions near the candidates. Capacity included. The required eligibility criteria is mentioned above. Eligible candidates will be notified separately the date and venue of the tests. No information will be sent regarding other applicants who are not eligible.
2. No TA-DA will be paid for the test. The selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of merit, experience and skill test and having only the minimum qualification will not give any right to call the candidate for the test.
How to Apply :
1. Last date for receipt of applications: 20.02.2021 on or before 17.02 hrs.
2. The information of the application / enclosures should be sent in a proper size of thick paper envelopes, clearly on the cover “Staff Car Driver in MMS Nagpur (Application for the post of Direct Recruitment)” through Speed Post / Register Post To and should only be addressed. “The Manager (Group-A), Mail Motor Service, GPO Compound, Civil Lines, Nagpur-440001”.
3. Applications sent by courier or any other transmission will not be entertained / considered.
4. Documents verified by the gazetted officer / self-attested without full information or required documents shall be rejected in a straightforward manner without notice or intimation.
5. Required details regarding age limit, eligibility, experience, application format and other terms and conditions are available on the website www.indiapost.gov.in.