Direct Interview at IIPS Check salary Location Eligibility details here
Direct Interview at IIPS Check salary Location Eligibility details here – On 14/01/2021, IIPS has announced Research Officer Jobs in Mumbai for MA, M.Phil / Ph.D and all eligible candidates are requested to apply for 1 Research Officer Post Vacancies on IPSindia.ac.in Do it IIPS Jobs are being invited for vacancies and candidates can apply for these vacancies before the last date. Candidates can find below information about all IIPS Research Officer Jobs, age limit, vacancy, salary, educational qualification and how to apply in Mumbai.
|Post Name||Research Officer|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 30,000/-Per Month|
Eligibility Details: Direct Interview at IIPS Check salary Location Eligibility details here
Under the above project, walk-in-interview has been arranged on February 2, 2021 at 2.30 pm for the following posts on contractual basis. The appointment will be purely on contract basis.
1. Project: Longitudinal Survey of Maternal and Child Nutrition in Maharashtra
2. Posts: Research Officer (RO) – 1 post.
3. Roles and Responsibilities:
Planning, conducting and coordinating project activities and administration. Preparation of tools. Assist in arranging logistics. Assist the team in the implementation of assigned tasks. Good skills to collect longitudinal study data and check quality. Any other responsibility related to the project as may be assigned from time to time.
4. Eligibility: Essential: M.Phil. Two years experience in Social Research and Health with minimum one year or MA from recognized university in Population Science / Social Science / Statistics / Mathematics. Experience in data collection, monitoring large-scale survey analysis in health / social research.
5. Desirable: Research experience / publication on maternal and child health issues. Experience designing tools and CS pro, statistical and demographic software packages. Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, Marathi and Hindi.
6. Salary: Rs. 30,000 / – per month (consolidated) + Rs.3000 / – per month for travel
7. Duration: 3 months (likely to continue next year)
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply : Direct Interview at IIPS Check salary Location Eligibility details here
Interested candidates can participate in the walk-in-interview at the International Institute of Population Sciences, Govandi Station Road, on February 2, 2021 at 2.30 pm with plain papers, CVs and other original documents in support of their qualifications and experience. Deonar, Mumbai – 400088. No TA / DA will be paid for attending the interview.