Central Railway Career 2021
Central Railway Career 2021 : On 05/02/2021, Central Railway Recruitment 2021 for the post of Apprentice has been officially released on cr.indianrailways.gov.in. Eligible candidates can go through the Central Railway Recruitment Notification 2021 cr.indianrailways.gov.in for more information about Central Railway Apprentice Nagpur Recruitment 2021. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria alone can apply online by following Central Railway Recruitment Notification 21 which is given below.
|Company Name||Central Railway Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Apprentice Jobs|
|No of Posts||2532 Posts|
|Job Location||Nagpur Jobs, Pune Jobs, Solapur Jobs, Mumbai Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||05/03/2021|
Engagement of trainees in Central Railway under the Apprentices Act 1961.
Online applications have been sought from interested candidates for imparting training under the Apprentices Act 1961 in specified trades in workshops / units under the jurisdiction of Central Railway against 2532 slots. All completed applications should only be submitted online by 17:00. Last date
1. Name of the post: Apprentice
2. Number of Vacancies: 2,532
3. Mumbai Cluster:
me. Carriage & Wagon (Coaching) Wadi Bunder – 258
ii. Kalyan Diesel Shed – 53
iii. Kurla Diesel Shed – 60
iv. Sr.dee (Trs) Kalyan – 179
v. SR.DEE (TRS) Kurla – 192
vi. Parel Workshop – 418
vii. Matunga Workshop – 547
viii. S&T Workshop, Byculla – 60
4. Bhusawal Cluster:
me. Carriage & Wagon Depot – 122
ii. Electric Loco Shed – 80
iii. Electric Locomotive Workshop – 118
iv. Manmad Workshop – 51
v. TMW Nashik Road – 49
5. Pune Cluster:
me. Carriage & Wagon Depot – 31
ii. Diesel Loco Shed – 121
6. Nagpur Cluster:
me. Electric Loco Shed, Ajni – 48
ii. Carriage & Wagon Depot – 66
7. Solapur Cluster:
me. Carriage & Wagon Depot – 58
ii. Kurduvadi Workshop – 21
8. The above posts are available in various trades
9. Minimum educational qualification:
The candidate should have passed 10th standard examination or its equivalent (with 10 + 2 examination system) from a recognized board, with a total of 50% marks in the notified trade, issued by the National Council for Vocational Education. Needed. Provisional certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training / State Council for vocational training.
ii. ITI passes in business are eligible for consideration
10. Training period and stipend:
As per the provision of Rule 11 (1) of the Act Apprentice Rules, 1992, stipend will be paid to the Act Apprentice at the lowest rate.
me. 70% of the minimum salary of the workers notified by the concerned State or Union Territory during the first year of training.
ii. 80% of the minimum salary of the workers notified by the concerned State or Union Territory during the second year of training.
iii. 90% of the minimum salary of the workers notified by the concerned State or Union Territory during the third and fourth year training.
11. Note: Where the minimum rate of wages for an occupation is not notified by the State Government or Union Territory, the minimum wage for scheduled employment notified by the semi-skilled workers of such State Government or Union Territory shall be maximum. Care was taken to give a stipend regarding the trade.
12. Rate can be changed from time to time as per rules and instructions issued by Railway Board.
13. Training Agreement:
me. Before starting apprenticeship training in the specified trade, the selected candidate has to enter into the contract of apprenticeship training with the following provisions:
ii. Where the contract is terminated through the failure of the employer to fulfill the terms and conditions of the contract (as notified under the Apprenticeship Rules 1992), the candidate will be given apprenticeship compensation in the prescribed form.
iii. In case of premature termination of contract of apprentice to fulfill the terms and conditions of the contract, the terms and conditions of the contract (as notified under Apprenticeship Rules 1992), to be determined as the candidate / surety. Training costs and apprenticeship consultant for the same.
14. Notification no. RRC / CR / AA / 2020 Date: 05/02/202
Candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age on 01-01-2021.
Application fee (Non-refundable) – Rs. 100 / – SC / ST / PWD / Women candidates are not required to pay any fee.
Candidates are required to upload a systematic scan copy of the following documents:
1. SSC (Standard 10th) or its equivalent mark sheet
2. Certificate for proof of date of birth (standard 10th or its equivalent certificate or date of birth or school leaving certificate indicating birth)
3. Consolidated marksheet marks for all semesters of business with indicative / provisional national trade certificate indicating
4. National Business Certificate issued by NCVT or National Business Certificate issued by NCVT / SCVT.
5. Caste certificate for SC / ST / OBC candidates, wherever applicable
6. Disability certificate in case of PWD candidate.
7. Certificate / Service certificate in case of candidates applying against Ex-servicemen quota.
8. Production of original documents, as stated above, is mandatory on the day of document verification, without which they will not be allowed to appear in document verification. Certificate in languages other than English or Hindi should be accompanied by an attested translation in English / Hindi.
Important Instructions: Central Railway Career 2021
1 .The decision of the Railway Administration shall be final in all matters relating to the merit of the application and the rejection, acceptance or rejection of the selection.
2. After successful completion of training in Railways, candidates will not be given any rights for their absorption in Railways. In terms of Schedule V of the Apprenticeship Rules 1991 notified by the Ministry of Labor on 15.07.92, it will not be mandatory on the part of the employer to offer the trainee any employment on completion of his apprenticeship period. Training in its establishment.
i. It will not be mandatory on behalf of the trainee to accept employment under the employer. After completion of training training in Railways, candidates will not be given any rights for their absorption in Railways.
3 .No correspondence will be entertained for the engagement.
4 .Publicity in any form will disqualify the candidate and no correspondence will be entertained.
5 .Before applying, candidates should ensure that it meets the eligibility and other criteria. If engaged incorrectly, such candidates will be summarily rejected without any notice.
6. The candidate’s verification will be canceled if he does not pay attention to the original testimonials or any other discrepancies required for verification.
7. Before applying, candidates should ensure that they meet the eligibility and other criteria. If engaged incorrectly, such candidates will be summarily rejected without any notice.
8. Railway administration does not take any responsibility for sending replies to selected candidates or is not called. No correspondence in relation to the submitted application will be entertained or responded to by this office to any person or institution.
9 .Railway Administration will not be responsible for any printing errors.
10. No daily allowance / conveyance allowance or travel allowance will be paid to the candidates called for document verification.
11. Candidates are not required to send printouts or certificates or copies of any application to RRC by post. Candidates’ candidacy will be considered based on the information provided in the online application.
12. After selection for engagement, the candidate’s request to change the division / unit will not be entertained.
Selection Process : Central Railway Career 2021
The selection process and screening of the candidate for the post of Central Railway Apprentice is given below. The official PDF for the selection process of Central Railway is provided here.
1. Selection will be on the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates applying against the notification. Matriculation will be prepared based on the percentage of marks in the list (with a minimum of 50% total marks) + ITI marks in the trade in which apprenticeship is to be done. The panel will be based on simple average marks in matriculation and ITI.
2. For the purpose of calculating the percentage of matriculation, the marks obtained by the candidates in all subjects will be calculated and not on the basis of any subject or group of subjects like best of five.
3. For the purpose of calculating the percentage of ITI marks, the average marks mentioned in the consolidated statement of marks for all semesters of business mentioned in the provisional National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT / SCVT will be reissued only.
4. For the purpose of calculating the percentage of SSC marks of the candidates of the states of Andhra Pradesh, Board of Public Examinations, Kerala, etc., the Board of Secondary Education will take the middle point of the grade obtained by the candidates. After attaining the midpoints of all attempted subjects according to the grade provided, the average will be calculated from the treatment of each subject which is out of 100 marks, as for calculating the average of the matriculation for such boards, any Is not standard. Method or multiplication is not a factor.
5. In case of two candidates with same score, the candidate will be given preference with more age. If the date of birth is the same, then the candidate who has passed the first matriculation examination will be considered first.
6. A final merit list will be prepared equal to the number of slots in descending order of percentage of marks obtained by the candidate, cluster / unit wise, business wise and community wise.
7. Final candidates will be subjected to verification of original certificates and production of medical certificates.
8. During submission of online application, a registration number will be issued to each applicant. Candidates are advised to preserve / note their registration number for further stages of engagement process / correspondence with RRC.
How to apply : Central Railway Career 2021
How to apply for Central Railway Apprentice Post?
Candidates who want to apply for the post of Central Railway Apprentice can see the complete application process which is listed below. Before applying for the last railway date and the post of Central Railway Apprentice, candidates should read the eligibility criteria. Eligible candidates can follow the steps and apply for the post, see the official PDF below to know more about the recruitment.
1 candidates have to apply online by visiting www.rrccr.com. Detailed instructions for filling the online application will be available on the website.
2 Candidates have to log on to the RRC / CR website www.rrccr.com to fill the online application form and fill the personal details / BIO-data etc. carefully.
3 Online applications, complete in all cases, can be submitted to RRC by 05.00 / 20 / 20s till 17.00 hrs through online process. No physical copy of the application is required to be sent to RRC. Even if it is received, no cognizance will be given on it.
Note-I: The candidate must have an Aadhaar card. At the time of registration, candidates have to fill the 12-digit Aadhaar card number. Candidates who do not have an Aadhaar number and have enrolled for Aadhaar but have not received an Aadhaar card, can enter the Aadhaar enrollment ID of 28 digits printed on the Aadhaar enrollment slip.
4 Candidates who are trying to submit more than one application with different names like / name / father’s name / community / photo (face) / educational and / or technical qualification etc. or with different email id / mobile number, It is advised that all such applications will be summarily rejected.
5 candidates have to keep a printout of their online application. If found eligible, they will be called for document verification and will have to prepare a print out of the online application at the time of document verification.
6 candidates have to choose only one cluster and within that cluster they can give units in order of preference.